North East Pa dinner/lunch meet

View Poll Results: Where should we meet?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Red Robin

0 0%
  • Uno Pizza bar and grill

4 66.67%
  • Bennigan’s

0 0%
  • Chili’s

0 0%
  • Olive Garden

1 16.67%
  • Outback Steak house

1 16.67%
  • Ruby Tuesdays’s

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on North East Pa dinner/lunch meet within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; We (my husband and I) were talking about setting up a monthly club lunch meet in NEPA (North Eastern Pa) ...

North East Pa dinner/lunch meet

We (my husband and I) were talking about setting up a monthly club lunch meet in NEPA (North Eastern Pa) We would like to set this up in Wilkes-Barre. We picked this location because it is in center of NEPA and has easy access from I-81 and not far from I-80 or I-476. Vote for where you want to eat. Nothing is ironed out yet. We were thinking of the 2nd Sunday of every month as the meet dates.

Also in conjunction with the lunch meet we would like to gather toys for the “Toys For Tots” foundation (http://www.toysfortots.org/home/ ). And then hopefully donate these toys as a group to a local drop off point before the holiday. This idea is still in the works, so any ideas are welcome. If anyone has any connection with this foundation and/or would like to help out, please let us know.

2nd Sunday of the month meet:
    Nov 14th - We are going to eat at Uno Chicago Grill. Meet time is noon till whenever. Directions from I-81: get off at exit 168, turn left at light onto Highland Park Blvd. Uno's is on the left at the next light. Or http://www.pizzeriauno.com/location.html for Wilkes-Barre location

Don't forget your unwrapped toy for "TOYS FOR TOTS"
    Last edited by CattyGirl; 11-18-2004 at 05:14 AM.
    ^..^

Beware of people who dislike cats. -Irish Proverb

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by CattyGirl
    Would also like to ass Grotto Pizza as a food choice.
    "Ass grotto pizza " Couldn't resist . Sorry I missed you when you guys came down. I arrived late. I'm sure some of the lower guys would like to come up as well for the dinner meet. What time would you be shooting for? But no ass pizza, please.

Eric
    still stock

Hope to see you this Sunday then! November 14th!
    ^..^

Images from W-B Meet-up (56K WARNING)

It was nice to meet you all and as usual, I didn't take make enough pictures, nor did I get any faces. Next time, OK?

Rexus Fugit,
    David Bleurex

That was a lot of fun, i'll definatly come to the next lunch, and next time maybe i'll have some mods to show for it.

We may have some snowy pictures at the next meet - Dec 12th - The Outback.
    Last edited by CattyGirl; 11-18-2004 at 02:20 PM.
    ^..^

count me in! we still meeting up at wendys? I've got my HKS TI carbon on and its the hottness, i'll have a new toy to show you guys.

Looks good. Hey cattygirl did you ditch your spoiler?
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

i want another fun run...lol..

me too! but its getting close to snow time

Quote Originally Posted by khellen0
    me too! but its getting close to snow time
    Once properly shod and with due caution, one's WRX can easily have a fun run in snow.
    As has been discussed elsewhere and bears repeating, snow-runs should be carefully timed to avoid amateurs and the brunt of the snowfall itself. I have run around during the snowfall and it's beautiful but if it coincides with traffic congestion it is WuHoo Dangerous!

WRXus Fugit Celeritas,
    David Bleurex

yea definatly, i doubt those roads will be host to any travelers once it snows (the roads we went on for the last subaru run) but you never know. Hopefully i'll have a new camera soon to take some pics, i found a awesome place to take pics in easton. The top of the parking garage at the easton hospital haha, its always empty and parking garage pics are awesome.

Bad news i am afraid, cattygirl has been in a accident and got rear ended by a silverado, it wasnt her fault and she was at a stop at a light. Everybody hope for the best in getting her car repaired and be thankful she's ok. Maybe we could raise some money to help out or something? I dont know, tell me what you think guys.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by khellen0
    Bad news i am afraid, cattygirl has been in a accident and got rear ended by a silverado, it wasnt her fault and she was at a stop at a light. Everybody hope for the best in getting her car repaired and be thankful she's ok. Maybe we could raise some money to help out or something? I dont know, tell me what you think guys.
    Sorry to hear that. I have been struck from the rear on a few occasions and it's a shock even when you know it's coming. We have good cars, safety wise and I am most happy that she's "ok". It would be best to let the police, insurance companies and Cattygirl's lawyer process what's going to happen next.

Best thoughts to you, young lady. And make absolutely sure you're unharmed. I walked away from most of my accidents but my neck never returned to normal. It's a cumulative thing.

Hey everyone, I recently talked to Catty's +1 on wrxforum.com here and thought I would stop by and say whats up. I will probably see everyone at the upcoming lunch meet as long as its still happening. Am I the only addition since last meet?

Damn, sorry to hear about Catty's ride. As long as she's ok though and the dumbass who hit her will be paying for it.

Also, if Catty+1 is around, just wanted to let you know i'll be talking to my buddy back home soon and could let you know a date/place if your still wanna help with the install. Anyone else have any installs to do? we could make a party out of it

Bernzy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast