North East Pa dinner/lunch meet - Page 2

View Poll Results: Where should we meet?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Red Robin

0 0%
  • Uno Pizza bar and grill

4 66.67%
  • Benniganís

0 0%
  • Chiliís

0 0%
  • Olive Garden

1 16.67%
  • Outback Steak house

1 16.67%
  • Ruby Tuesdaysís

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on North East Pa dinner/lunch meet within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Thanks for your thoughts. Here are some pictures I never got around to posting....

Thanks for your thoughts. Here are some pictures I never got around to posting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC00037.JPG   DSC00040.JPG   DSC00041.JPG   DSC00042.JPG   DSC00045.JPG  

^..^

Beware of people who dislike cats. -Irish Proverb

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BernzY77
    Also, if Catty+1 is around, just wanted to let you know i'll be talking to my buddy back home soon and could let you know a date/place if your still wanna help with the install. Anyone else have any installs to do? we could make a party out of it
    Bernzy
    Hey Bernzy it's +1. As you can see I go my tturbotom here. I am still game for helping out with the install. Just let me know when and where.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

Im not sure whats going on but was wondering if you still wanna do the meet tom and amanda? its up to you, besides, maybe we can figure out a way to help, like i said, a lil from everybody would go a long way.

The meet is still on as planned for Dec 12, at noon, at The Outback. Amanda is fine. The car is a lilttle bruised, but will be fixed very soon. See ya on the 12th. Don't forget your unwrapped toys, for Toys for Tots!
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

bump

the next meet is scheduled, continue here
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...360#post952360
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

Talking new guy

Just wanted to say hi to all my northeast PA subie owners, I am new to this forum and I just wanted to say a friendly hello...I would love to meet with you guys if my schedule allows me, I will keep ya posted on my situation...I live in Bloomsburg, PA so its not a long drive, my g/f is also a WRX owner, maybe i can sucker her into going with me and tell her we are going "shopping" lol talk to you all later

Brooks

ps also can be found on NASIOC forum, its where i found out about this

Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz1833
    Just wanted to say hi to all my northeast PA subie owners, I am new to this forum and I just wanted to say a friendly hello...I would love to meet with you guys if my schedule allows me, I will keep ya posted on my situation...I live in Bloomsburg, PA so its not a long drive, my g/f is also a WRX owner, maybe i can sucker her into going with me and tell her we are going "shopping" lol talk to you all later

Brooks

ps also can be found on NASIOC forum, its where i found out about this
    Cool, hope you two can make it. I am always in Bloomsburg for work, at least once a week. Sometimes at the university or Magee (next to the fair)
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

DeezNutz1833, check out wrxforum.com as well. I know tturbotom/cattygirl have a name on there as well as i do. not sure about anyone else? It's a pretty good forum and helps you stay up to date on upcoming COBB stuff.

At least im not the only n00bie this weekend

yea dont worry you wont be the only n00bie, talked it over with the women and shes a go, so if nothing else comes up we will be there, I drive a black wingless bugeye with a Borla exhaust and turboXs BOV...hope to see u all there

glad more people are coming, this will be a blast for more people, i was going to invite two of my friends to go, they dont have subarus but their cars are extremelty nice.
    www.nofriction.net/bill.html
    and
    Adam's eclipse
    (i forgot to mention adam's eclipse is in readers rides for this months super street, go pick up a copy of super street and check it out!)
    Last edited by khellen0; 12-07-2004 at 01:09 PM.

I'd like to talk to that Adam kid about using a pda for logging his car. I have one for school and could definitely manage using it for the ride as well. Just would like to get some specifics..

i'll try and get adam to come, but he feels weird coming to a subaru meet haha. We'll see what happens.

dont worry about it too much, if he doesnt want to thats cool.. no biggie

2 more days wooo lol

Thanks for coming out to this cold meet. And thanks for all the toys that you donated. Pics are coming soon. See ya next month.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12