Any STI owners w/ mods in Albany, NY area?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Any STI owners w/ mods in Albany, NY area? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I am in the last 4 months of my lease on a Zanardi NSX and am tired of paying for ...

Any STI owners w/ mods in Albany, NY area?

I am in the last 4 months of my lease on a Zanardi NSX and am tired of paying for a car that sits in my garage 5 months of the year. The list of performance oriented AWD vehicles is fairly short, and I am leaning toward getting an STI (hopefully before the snow flies). I was wondering if there is anyone w/ an STI (with mods) in the Albany area that could provide some guidence on what they've done and where locally to get work done. I have done quite a few mods to my NSX, but know very little about the intricasies of forced induction. Any help would be great.

My email is: sseagroatt@hotmail.com

-Shawn

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

www.unysoc.org

Give em a try ;-)

If you wanna talk to some people who don't have modded STi's but still have modded subarus, we can talk to you.....

Anyway, www.unysoc.org is the right place. We have meets in Albany once about every month or so....
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

tan
    my roommate (and I) live 2 hours south of you. He has a lightly modded STi

HKS SSQV BOV
    DEFI BF series gauges (not fully hooked up)
    3" turbo back exhaust

Hey! I know that Unysoc thing.

Oh, I have a stock STi... I posted this in the other thread, but I'd be willing to give you a ride. I'd love to see your NSX...

and since I work in Troy, I may have already seen it... possibly raced it.
    1970 GS350
    2004 WRX STi
    2006 Honda Accord (Sedan), 4cyl 5 speed.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.