PA: ATTN: Red Robin peeps

This is a discussion on PA: ATTN: Red Robin peeps within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I am trying to get my car back to stock to trade for an STi. Im looking for somebody that ...

PA: ATTN: Red Robin peeps

I am trying to get my car back to stock to trade for an STi. Im looking for somebody that is willing to trade their stock bugeye headlights (in good condition of course) for my Koji modded headlights.........straight up. No cost to you at all! Also if someone has a spare oem subaru grill emblem that would be great! I could give you a few bucks for it. Keep a look out for the rest of my stuff i am parting out in the near future! Some of the goodies will include UTEC w/map selector, godspeed uppipe, and a bunch of other stuff. As for now though, nothing is being dealt except the headlights and oem emblem. Thanks alot guys for helping me out! ---Jon
    Last edited by yelWRXlow1; 11-02-2004 at 07:55 PM.
    <---------------------I dont have the sonic WRX anymore....decided it was time for an upgrade!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Dibs!

Hey, i actually blacked out my entire headlight, but never got around to doing the koji mod. I'd really like to take those lights off of you. Would you mind holding onto those until i can get you a pair of unpainted stock headlights?

I need to move quick on these man. I am stripping the car and putting it back to stock Friday night......probably into early saturday morning, haha. So if you can get them to the meet thursday...right on! If not they are still up for grabs...but you have first dibs. Thanks
    <---------------------I dont have the sonic WRX anymore....decided it was time for an upgrade!

bump! somebody has got to have some stock bugeyes to get rid of!

Quote Originally Posted by yelWRXlow1
    I am trying to get my car back to stock to trade for an STi. Im looking for somebody that is willing to trade their stock bugeye headlights (in good condition of course) for my Koji modded headlights.........straight up. No cost to you at all! Also if someone has a spare oem subaru grill emblem that would be great! I could give you a few bucks for it. Keep a look out for the rest of my stuff i am parting out in the near future! Some of the goodies will include UTEC w/map selector, godspeed uppipe, and a bunch of other stuff. As for now though, nothing is being dealt except the headlights and oem emblem. Thanks alot guys for helping me out! ---Jon

Oh noes ! that was quick ! U getting another killer deal ? What else ya got on the car ? Im in the market for a larger IC.

He's got the stock intercooler. Basically a stage 2 car.
    Creeping up on creeping for a decade.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ what the traitor said.....hahahahahaha

Arrrgh. Oh well. It's been a long day (up since 5:30, working on 5 hours sleep) and its crappy and raining, gonna hafta bail on this one tonight fellas. Have some spicy fries for me.

Thanks to Matt, i got oem headlights and the stock grill badge......thanks man...ill have your stuff next week!

if i had the cash id take the entire car off of you. I love the color (id need those wheels too of course)