Long Island Subaru Meet - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

This is a discussion on Long Island Subaru Meet within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; btw me and ry will be holding hands on TUESDAY not monday, i got my drivers test monday, thanks very ...

btw me and ry will be holding hands on TUESDAY not monday, i got my drivers test monday, thanks very much, call me ry o and congrats on the win, any vids??? yea GN's are nasty, me and ry have a friends whose father just blew a piston on his gn coming off a ramp on the lie, amazing car, when he dropped me off in front of my house he went from a stop, to beat a R1 flying by, insane cars, definite sleepers too

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

wow when i post "me and ry" it makes me sound gay, maybe ry and i sounds better, and the sub dealership on jericho was a bad experience, my old man said no when he heard insurance is 6 g's, for him to insure it :'( WHY GOD WHY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NewWRX
    Hey I went out to DPA with a bunch of my friends, most of the SRT 4 guys that hangout by Dunkin Doughnuts, well some are friends, most were ***s, I saw a bunch of WRX and stuff but wasn't sure if they belonged to anyone here. I have the pale Yellow one, I ran into a Black WRX on the LIE and a silver STI and SRT behing the airports in Suffick, where any of them u guys?
    I was the black wrx you past on the LIE, I was with the SRT-4 going out somwhere.
    96 Honda Integra Type R
    97 Jeep Grand Cherokee (DD)
    02 Subaru WRX (sold)
    www.HirevImports.com
    Brandon@HiRevImports.com

rick, i dont wanna have people picking random numbers, i let josh do it cause.......well hes josh. can u pick a open slot?
    LISC #1
    05 STi - 300whp 331wtq 1/4 - 12.7 @107.4 (SOLD)
    06 Evo IX 370whp 386wtq (Under Construction)

Quote Originally Posted by STiguy
    rick, i dont wanna have people picking random numbers, i let josh do it cause.......well hes josh. can u pick a open slot?
    That's fine, I'll take #14.
    Yeah I guess you'd have to let Josh pick a# he can remember cuz knowing him he'd forget and confuse things.
    Rick G
    2006 Aspen White WRX wagon
    06 mods
    2004 PSM WRX sedan SOLD
    old 04 mods
    LISC#14
    SQC#031
    NASIOC#3122
    Admin@ www.LongIslandSubaruClub.com

I need a number

I need number myself, I'll take any number I get. I still need to play with an SRT-4 to gauge my next turbo upgrade!

OK kids which one.....VF22 or 16g small?

Vin and Will don't count. I know what their answer will be . My clutch is bad enough guys, but Jerry does have some nice items !

Go w/an 18g....or a 16g...vf series turbos are ..well..old news.
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

yup what he said
    heres some info:
    TD05-16G and Monster TD05-16G The famous and formerly hard to find turbo available in Japan, Australia, and Europe. We import them and modify them to fit the US market cars. UNLIKE OTHER DEALERS, WE INCLUDE COOLANT SUPPLY LINES, DOWNPIPE STUDS, AND OIL RETURN LINE! Amazing spoolup, midrange and great top end power as well!
    $749.00 + S&H for a standard Brand New TD05!

$945.00 + S&H for a Monster TD05!

Deadbolt Enterprises will now be selling the Mitsibishi TD05 16G! These are brand new factory built units, not some hodge-podge of assorted leftover parts, or a big 16G wheel in an inadequate small housing that was not made for the 16G wheel! We are extremely excited to offer these as an addition to our lineup. We have investigated and tested for 3 months now before we were satisfied that these would live up to our customer's high expectations of our company and the products that we offer. We had exclusivity on these for a couple of months but now other companies (and individuals) have been offered the opportunity to sell them here in the states. Several of these companies do not even know what type of cooling method that the TD05 uses! These companies do not include studs, oil lines, or coolant lines with the turbo. In the picture below, one company even stated on a Subaru Owners Club message board that the lines would interchange! This is an outright lie! If you think that you have been misled by the dealer below, or any other dealer selling these, please feel free to contact us regarding the correct parts

Quote Originally Posted by Techie
    I need number myself, I'll take any number I get. I still need to play with an SRT-4 to gauge my next turbo upgrade!

OK kids which one.....VF22 or 16g small?

Vin and Will don't count. I know what their answer will be . My clutch is bad enough guys, but Jerry does have some nice items !
    Even the G series turbo is old news.....get a GT series turbo (rotated mount), I'm on my way to purchasing a GT series in a week or 2 i'll report on how it is...
    In real life a man is not judged by his potential...he's judged by his accomplishments.....

im 11!!!!!

Cheveyboy...mandatory attendance? ***** you, next time you can find another place to sleep when you come to my neck of the woods....

just kiddin...

but seriously I'll only be active in this summer since i go to school upstate, so if you dont want me in your club.. FINE because i never wanted to be in this sh*tty club in the first place!!

*slams door, climbs down treehouse ladder*
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

tornado ur not a member, i havnt even seen u
    LISC #1

Sti guy...sounds like Donald Trump...

The gt series are too big for techies liking I think , thats why I didnt mention it...
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

Your Fired!
    LISC #1

i never said manditory attendence. Get off your soap box ! hehe. We want to actualy know what our members look like. We know your face, god help us all. So your in!
    Will #1
    LISC #2