Please help me pass inspection(NYC/Queens/Long Island)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Please help me pass inspection(NYC/Queens/Long Island) within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys, My inspection is 3 months past due please PM me if you know of a place that could ...

Please help me pass inspection(NYC/Queens/Long Island)

Hey guys,

My inspection is 3 months past due please PM me if you know of a place that could "help me out" Let's keep this on PM and I'd greatly appreciate it.

TIA
    In real life a man is not judged by his potential...he's judged by his accomplishments.....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I know this isn't too helpful, and I've told you how I did it over AIM...but I think if you call around to local gas stations and ask anonymously if they do awd dyno'ing of the car for smog, then you might be able to find somewhere easy. If you get your tailpipe sniffed at idle, it'll probably have a much better chance of passing because there is no throttle open, therefore not a lot of fuel being injected, therefore it runs relatively clean. Turning on your heat full blast might also be a good idea if they're just tail-piping you, since it'll make you idle a little bit higher, but without running rich. Good luck, a "greased" palm with a $20 in it might work too

~Tim

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.