NJimprezaCLUB Meet THREAD
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on NJimprezaCLUB Meet THREAD within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Ladiez/Gentz: I created this thread so members of our NJimprezaCLUB or any clubs out there in the tri-state area can ...

Thumbs up NJimprezaCLUB Meet THREAD

Ladiez/Gentz:

I created this thread so members of our NJimprezaCLUB or any clubs out there in the tri-state area can post here of any events, meets, etc happening.

Thanks,
    Marky
    908-220-3692
    pogimarky@yahoo.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Brunswick Lanes(Edison, NY)

Fellaz/ladiez:

I'm setting up a NJimprezaCLUB meet this Wednesday, the 3rd of November @ Brunswick Lanes in Edison, NJ @ 8P.M. sharp.

Come join & have a game or two(or more) of bowling, sip some drinks, & enjoy some of that cheese fries, etc.

Hope to see you folks there...

Thanks,
    Marky
    908-220-3692
    pogimarky@yahoo.com

*Brunswick Lanes
    1695 Oak Tree Road
    Edison, NJ 08820
    (732) 548-4550

I'll go

There's a bunch of peeps gettin together on LI this weekend...

Long Island Subaru Meet

NJiC Hooter's Meet Baby...

Sup guys,

I'm setting up a meet next Tuesday, the 16th of November @ 8:30PM @ Hooter's in Union, N.J. Come join us & have a beer, some hot wings, &...I guess more wings.

If you guys have any questions, please email me or call me at (908)220-3692...

Thanks,
    Marky

*Hooter's
    Rt. 22 West
    Union, NJ 07083
    (908) 964-5317

bumpity

i'll be there guys.

heheh I dont think jim is interested at the chicken wings at all !!! his there for some other reasons!!! have fun guys unfortunately i cant make it hope u guys have fun

post up pics if you guys can aite?? H TERS

NJiC "Dinner" Meet

When: 12/5/04 @ 7:30P.M.

Where:Applebee's
    US Highway 1
    Edison, NJ

What: Skiing trip plans, First snow fall impreza slide-a-thon, member's number assignation(is that even a word? oh well :->), "NJimprezaCLUB"stickers

See you guys there...

Thank,
    Mark
    908-220-3692
    m_abillones@yahoo.com

Hey guys I know I havent been active lately but anyways I need everyones help from the members im trying to get rid of my nissan sentra to get my car fixed and so I could be back on the road again its a 98 nissan sentra GXE black. It has tein coilovers, projector headlights, exhaust, custom intake, and trying to get 2800 for it so please anyone who needs a beater for the winter or something let me know I miss my subie =( I hate seeing it in the garage everyday.

hey peoples wussup wussup, well anyways mark or whoever is going to read this lets make the club alive by having more meets. If I just have my car right now ill be making meets left and right but the sad part is that I couldnt even go out of my house so jim or whoever is active on the club just try to organize some meets try to make it every week once a week atleast to get the club updated. I'll try my best to get my car soon on the road to organize all this stuff but right now I need your help guys. We dont make meets whenever we feel like it try to make it into a regular thing ok guys. One more thing anyone in here has any hook ups with any body shops thats good ??? I need responses soon thank you.

My weekends are pretty much shot most of the time because i have to take care of my bar down in pa.. but i should be free weekdays and sundays.. I'll try to plan something soon.. I say lets meet up at breathless on a sunday and go have some beers and look at some women! that should get some of the guys out.. but i dont know what to do about the underage guys.. hehe..

Hey did the meet at applebees ever get on?? I hope i went to the right one, cuz no one was there when i got there. Granted I was about a half our late... Anyway, south jersey subies are getting a meet together if the rest of NJiC wanna come down.
    Here's the thread over on nasioc: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...7&page=3&pp=25

When:

Sunday, Dec. 12th @ 8:00 PM

Where:

Champps Americana
    25 Rt. 73 South
    Marlton, NJ 08053-4165
    Phone: (856) 985-9333

Applebee's Dinner Meet Part 2

NJiC "Dinner" Meet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When: 12/16/04 @ 8:00P.M.-SHARP

Where:Applebee's
    US Highway 1
    Edison, NJ

What: Group Buy Discounts Approved, Dave & Buster's Meet, Ski Trip, Member Assignation from #14 - #25, NJimprezaCLUB website, etc...

See you guys there...

Thanks,
    Mark
    NJiC GDA-001 President/Co-Founder
    908-220-3692
    m_abillones@yahoo.com

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.