Dec 5: Teddy Bear Charity Road Rally

This is a discussion on Dec 5: Teddy Bear Charity Road Rally within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Teddy Bear Charity Road Rally --- Sunday, December 5, 2004 For the past 14 years the wonderful folks at Saturn ...

tan

Dec 5: Teddy Bear Charity Road Rally

Teddy Bear Charity Road Rally --- Sunday, December 5, 2004

For the past 14 years the wonderful folks at Saturn of Morristown, Livingston and Denville and Budd Lake have sponsored the Motorsport Club of North Jersey's annual charity road rallye. This event is open to the general public and requires only a car or light truck with a working odometer and a pen to compete. The fee, per car, is a brand new Teddy Bear worth at least $25.00 retail which will donated to the USMC Reserve Toys For Tots Program. Registration opens at 10:30 AM, first car off at Noon. Awards for 1st and 2nd in each of 3 classes (Expert, Intermediate, & Novice), Best First Time, Best Saturn, Best Family, Best Husband & Wife, Best RVSCC, Best PCA & Dead Last But Finished.
    http://www.scca-nnjr.org/download/events/teddybear.pdf

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

im not sure i completely understand. Is there a speed limit? Is this an actual race?

Quote Originally Posted by palmerx141
    im not sure i completely understand. Is there a speed limit? Is this an actual race?
    Do you think a race that had Teddy Bear in the title would let you go as fast as you want?

"I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke