LISC meet Friday 10/29
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on LISC meet Friday 10/29 within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I was thinking of meeting up tomorrow (friday), because its supposed to rain on Saturday. What doeseveryone want to do? ...

LISC meet Friday 10/29

I was thinking of meeting up tomorrow (friday), because its supposed to rain on Saturday. What doeseveryone want to do? Meet for dinner somewhere like Applebees? I'm down for anything.
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i'm in
    just a suggestion how about the applebees at huntington on rt110 its before waltz whitman
    mall.. they have a nice parking lot there then after we eat we can go straight to DPA to chill alittle bit as usual
    Last edited by PE1820STI; 10-28-2004 at 10:45 AM.

yea, applebees in walt whitman mall would be great. its next to tower records. sounds like a plan to me, and only a 15 minute drive also.
    LISC #1
    05 STi - 300whp 331wtq 1/4 - 12.7 @107.4 (SOLD)
    06 Evo IX 370whp 386wtq (Under Construction)

8:30-9:00 applebees, whitman mall. be there.
    LISC #1

sounds cool. might even be there on time this time.

hope this place isnt too far for #2
    04 Fools Gold Black WRX
    LISC #04

screw friday, lol. I have races with my friends on friday nights. I might be going to the movies too, to see that saw movie. update me then. Ill be at dpa maybe tomorrow.

Damn I will be working again but will see you guys up on DPA most likely. One day I will try and get there. This lifetime.
    Http://hometown.aol.com/vins87gn/vinnyscars.html 02WRX auto work done by MSPT.net and 02WS6 auto.

i dont think i can make it at applebees tonight i'm going to jersey this afternoon and i'll be back later.. i dont know what time but if anything i'll just see u guys at dpa it looks like its going to rain if i dont see u guys tonight have fun and be safe
    Last edited by PE1820STI; 10-29-2004 at 08:58 AM.

yea, according to weather.com, it looks like rain tonight. but lesser chance of rain tomorrow night. i think we should move it to sat night, since lots of ppl cant make it. but its totally up to the rest of you guys.
    04 Fools Gold Black WRX
    LISC #04

damn guys! the only time we plan a meet somewhat closer to me and it gets cancelled
    In real life a man is not judged by his potential...he's judged by his accomplishments.....

cant make it at all this weekend, to much to do. I cant belive you guys are complaining about a 15 to 20 min ride diffrence.

And the other weekend hopefuly ill be doing my suspension stuff, so i wont be able to make anything that weekend ether.

Have fun this weekend, be safe.
    Will #1
    LISC #2

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. okay um, i dont know what to do. i guess we wont go to applebees after all. wanna do dpa later on tonight. Call my cell if u guys wanna meet up later 258-5347
    LISC #1

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.