Mini-install meet on Saturday 8/24/02
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Mini-install meet on Saturday 8/24/02 within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; OK, Before Kanos uppipe install, we have to let his car cool off. We are going out to lunch in ...

Mini-install meet on Saturday 8/24/02

OK,

Before Kanos uppipe install, we have to let his car cool off. We are going out to lunch in the meantime. I'm expecting KanosWRX, WRXwookiees, NJSUbietech, and Trailboss516. If you want to join for a meet and greet, send me an email!

-Jim

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

UPDATE:

A new WRX Enthusiast has called me and will be hanging out on Sat. with his supercharged Intregra. 12psi

-Jim

I'll be installing my Endless Brakes pads at some point too.

The stockers ARE SHOT!!!!!

-Jim

I'm interested in location in PA. I live in Reston, VA. tried to E-Mail you but couldn't get thru. Looking for advice/assistance with an up-pipe. Currently mods are primarily : MRT TMIC and downpipe. Greddy MBC soon to be Profec B at 1.1 bar. Anti-lift, underdrive pulleys, Cat-back BOC, CAI. Any guidance on up-pipe brand would be appreciated. Ordered a Vishnu thru Subaru dealer (have'nt paid yet) but its been 3 or 4 weeks. So, I'll probably bag it and loohk at ATR/MRT/Godsped for the uppie.

Originally posted by veritas
    I'm interested in location in PA. I live in Reston, VA. tried to E-Mail you but couldn't get thru. Looking for advice/assistance with an up-pipe. Currently mods are primarily : MRT TMIC and downpipe. Greddy MBC soon to be Profec B at 1.1 bar. Anti-lift, underdrive pulleys, Cat-back BOC, CAI. Any guidance on up-pipe brand would be appreciated. Ordered a Vishnu thru Subaru dealer (have'nt paid yet) but its been 3 or 4 weeks. So, I'll probably bag it and loohk at ATR/MRT/Godsped for the uppie.
    PM or email???? email me!!

-Jim

Directions from North

Take 95 S to the NJ TP.

NJ TP to PA TP

Exit at 28, Philadelphia (Just past the rest area.)

Stay to the left at the tool booth

Take Rt. 1 North

Pass the Neshaminy Exit, the next one is Business Route 1 on the right

Take the Bus. 1 exit

At the first SET of lights, make a right.

This is Neshaminy St.

Go exactly 1 mile to my house 934 on a white mailbox, yellow newspaper box

Iíll park my WRX out front.

934 Neshaminy St.
    Hulmeville, PA 19047-5563

Directions from South:

I know I pormised you guys a short cut, but I'm afraid you'll get lost and traffic should be light anyway!

95N thru Philadelphia

Exit at OLD EXIT 28 (like 44 N now)
    It is 413 Business Rt 1.

Make a left at the light at the top of the ramp onto Business Rt 1 South.

Go thru a lot of lights until you see a BK on the left.

You will see a bowling alley on the left and a Rita's Water ice on the right.

At the next light 7-11, Citgo make a left.

This is Neshaminy St. Same info as above.

I'll PM you guys my phone #

-Jim

All of you guy left without your clubwrx.net sitckers!!! Now I'll have to mail those puppies!

Kanos, exhuast still quiet?

Initial D rules!!!!!

-Jim

Thanks!

Hey Jim just wanted to let you know that we all made it home safely. Thanks for everything! I had a great time! It was nice meeting everyone in person too =). Thanks again!

-Brian
    05 OBP WRX STi

Re: Thanks!

Originally posted by wrxwookiees
    Hey Jim just wanted to let you know that we all made it home safely. Thanks for everything! I had a great time! It was nice meeting everyone in person too =). Thanks again!

-Brian
    Um, Brian, you must be really tired because we met first at the Burke Lake Meet, remember? I'm in your pictures, next to beastcivics silver WRX with no spoiler and a roof rack.

I need all your mailing addresses so I can send you clubwrx.net stickers.

I'm uploading the pictures tonight when I get back from Atco. It's cool and clear here. Time to smash my personal best!!!!

-Jim

Um, Brian, you must be really tired because we met first at the Burke Lake Meet, remember?
    hehe, yeah Jim I definitely remembered you! That part of the post was intended for the new people I met that day sorry it was unclear =).

-=Brian=-
    05 OBP WRX STi

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.