10/23 saturday - long island subaru club meet
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on 10/23 saturday - long island subaru club meet within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; by cheveyboy OK guys looks like were going to have another meet to iron a few more things out about ...

10/23 saturday - long island subaru club meet

by cheveyboy
    OK guys looks like were going to have another meet to iron a few more things out about the club. Is this saturday at lets say 830 good for everyone. Wanted to try to start out a lil earlyer and see how that goes. So... 830pm Applebees on North Ocean again. Hope to see ya guys there!
    for the newbies
    directions: take long island expressway to exit63. from exit make a left at the traffic light that will be north ocean avenue. once you make a left stay on your right lane then you will see APPLEBEES straight ahead.. you wont miss it

anyways i cant make it this saturday i'm going to North Carolina.. it should be a fun drive i'll see u guys next weekend.. have fun and be safe everyone
    Last edited by PE1820STI; 10-18-2004 at 07:02 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

im in.
    LISC #1
    05 STi - 300whp 331wtq 1/4 - 12.7 @107.4 (SOLD)
    06 Evo IX 370whp 386wtq (Under Construction)

damn so far

sounds cool. looks like ill be late as usual, get off at 8:30 . or maybe ill just meet up with you guys at dpa if your going there afterwards.

also, im not sure if there's still meets there or not, but bald hill used to be a car packed place on weekend nights. i think there was a weekday meet there too. its right up no. ocean ave, so its pretty close to applebees.

AND...while i was getting gas the other day, i met a guy with a 02 4eat wrx wagon. said he had a sti but sold it, for really cheap too. like 27k with 750 mi . didnt even break it in. he drove in traffic all the time so the 6 speeds werent for him. he also claimed that aftermarket ecus sucked . anyways, getting off the subject, he told me that there were a few subies at the kohl's parking lot in deer park. on commack rd and long island ave. ill pass by on the weekend nights to see if there is any action going on there.
    04 Fools Gold Black WRX
    LISC #04

next meet we should go here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trent%20Hooters%202%20Low.jpg  

you guys want a sticker/logo designed? let me know now so i can have my GF design one..she's a G.Des.

Why don't we just have the meeting like say around 2 in the afternoon.

lol why we having it so early? I thought 9:30 was damn early, well I'll be late and hopefully can catch you guys before you head out to DPA or w/e. I get out of work at 9. So hopefully I'll get there in time.

P.S. Aren't we suppose to have like a storm on fri-sat? Heard it's like 50/50. But then again I was wrong the last time I said that so I'll just keep my mouth shut.

Some people wanted to have it earlyer, not everyone wants to stay out till 2 in the morn all the time. Some people have an hour ride home. But we need input to when the best time is to meet up and get things discused for the club. So Speek up everyone!
    Will #1
    LISC #2

And again, these are not DPA hang out nights, those differ then a meet. Those are for fun, stay out late and hang out. Meets are for getting things done for the Club.
    Will #1
    LISC #2

SLOW4EAT, would be cool if you could throw some stuff together for Saturdays meet. And if it rains, so what, thats why we meet and talk at dinner. Unless people dont like driven in the rain
    Will #1
    LISC #2

Quote Originally Posted by PE1820STI
    next meet we should go here

LOL i am all for hooters girls sitting on my scoop
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cheveyboy
    SLOW4EAT, would be cool if you could throw some stuff together for Saturdays meet. And if it rains, so what, thats why we meet and talk at dinner. Unless people dont like driven in the rain

consider it done....if i can't make it i'll email the files to one of you guys so you can print it and have the group decide on if they like it or not.

heh, maybe we should have a meet at hooters next time.

i do agree that having meets earlier is better for some people, esp for those that live out in gaum...i mean on the south fork. im not sure how long everyone will be staying at applebees on sat nite, but ill be late as usual. but if you guys are going to dpa or somewhere else afterwards, id show up there instead.

had a little brainfart and i think i might just try to get out of work early .
    04 Fools Gold Black WRX
    LISC #04

and whats with 'Will #1' and 'LISC #2"
    hope thats something we'll iron out during the meet.
    but I got dibs on Will #4
    04 Fools Gold Black WRX
    LISC #04

Albany, NY (school) -- Long Island, NY (home)
    I GET DIBS ON WILL # ? remember that............

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.