Tobay 10/17
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Tobay 10/17 within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; There is a car show on Sunday, 10/17 at Tobay beach. For those of you who have been there before ...

Tobay 10/17

There is a car show on Sunday, 10/17 at Tobay beach. For those of you who have been there before it's a great show... lots and lots of cars and some auto x'ing. It runs for most of the day and is basically run by the Porsche Club.

If anyone is available Suday afternoon you should definitely check it out!! I've been there twice and there is usually a good Subie showing. Hope to see you guys there!
    Last edited by Sotbas; 10-12-2004 at 08:08 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

name a time and i will be there

i'll probably go too.. hopefully the weather will be nice

can you post some directions? I might stop by if my plans fall throught and it is not that far away.
    04 WRX to 08 EVo X

Get to Ocean Parkway from the Meadowbrook, Wantagh, or Robert Moses Parkway. If you take the Meadowbrook or the Wantagh, head East... from Robert Moses head west. You'll see the signs for Tobay beach... and follow the cars!!

As far as a time goes, I'm not sure when I'm going to go. I might get there really early to try to get in on the auto x. It's run by the Porche club but they let in a certain amount of non-Porche club people in. If I dont get in then I'll probably leave and go back at around 11:00 or so.

ill go, when does it start??
    LISC #1
    05 STi - 300whp 331wtq 1/4 - 12.7 @107.4 (SOLD)
    06 Evo IX 370whp 386wtq (Under Construction)

ClubWRX.net Vendor JnJassociates's Avatar
    Not hijacking... There is an autocross at the Nassau collisium the same day. The Porsche events are ok, as long as you own a Porsche. For what they charge you to run with them, you could autocross with the SCCA and still have some money left over for lunch

If the weather is nice I'll be there, check in on the old OBI parking lot first. I'm there most Sunday's mornings anyways. Always an awesome selecton of cars.

Whats the old OBI parking lot?

ME, Hellafast, and Pe1820 are meeting in the loews parking lot at 9:00-9:30 to go to tobay. anyone who wants to cruise with us is more then welcome to do so.
    LISC #1

Quote Originally Posted by Cheveyboy
    Whats the old OBI parking lot?

It's where the Oak Beach Inn used to be. It's on the eastern end of Ocean Parkway. There are cars there every Sunday morning... but I've never been there because it's too early!

A bunch of us are meeting at 9-930am tomorrow morning at the Loews theatre multiplex next to the Roosevelt Field Mall. We will cruise to Tobay from there. Anyone is welcome to come
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

Sorry that there really wasn't anything doing at Tobay today. The other times I went there they had lots of cars, but apparently not today. When I got there they were just auto x'ing. Sorry again!

it's ok no harm done we got there early around 10am and left around 11am it got boring .. we went straight to nassau colesium and watch the auto-x.. it was nice but it was so windy and chilly..

yup, wind sux
    LISC #1

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.