First Ever Bucks Co. Gumball Rally (PA) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on First Ever Bucks Co. Gumball Rally (PA) within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; In a similar vein, a good friend of mine worked with a guy who'd do this sort of thing occassionally. ...

In a similar vein, a good friend of mine worked with a guy who'd do this sort of thing occassionally. This guy and a friend of his would pick state...say, Virginia (we're in Georgia), and then "race" to see who could get there and back in the shortest amount of time. To "prove" they did it, they would have to stop at each states welcome center to get something (can't remember what). Needless to say, they'd each get about three tickets apiece before they got home. I always thought that was a little stupid. Hopefully your event won't be quite like this.
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

my friend participated in the Gumball3000 rally from NY to LA if you guys saw the videos. They are all over the internet...its the yellow E36 M3. He said its the best fun he's ever had and is waiting for next years event.

You mean Dado?
    autobahn storming scooby

yup Dado i am at his apartment regularly

Thats cool. My friend has a 330i and a E36 M3 and he's on the dtmpower forum all the time. He's got a ton of videos with Dado in fact i got one too of him at a drift contest ({redneck voice} "now here's Dado in the B..M..W") anyway i've heard a lot about him. His car kicks ass. and then there's the whole mischief thing so... but that's cool that you're friends with him, i guess he's kind of a legend around the internet now
    autobahn storming scooby

yea man its crazy how everyone knows him. its cause of mischeif and the gumball run. and he runs DTM and his car is bad ass looks better in person than in pictures hehe.

But yea I am also friends with the mischeif guys. Actually the guy with the yellow MX6 rooms with Dado. and his younger bro has an orange MR2 who I hang out with alot. But yea dado ended up placing 4th in the drift competition if I remember correct.

Did you know Daniel wrecked Saturday? He is fine but the car was hanging on top of a guard rail.

Hi

Welcome to the forum! The picture in your signature is the video i have.
    You confused me for a second with your post because my name is Daniel and i had a little incident with a guard rail a while back also. Anyway hopefully we'll be seeing you on here more often.
    autobahn storming scooby

hey Dado

this is david with the white wrx. i was in daniels car on sat night when it happened. at least we are ok.

David

I was flying over there to see you guys and ran out of brakes on my Eclipse. Blew by the cop that was blocking the exit at like 80 and couldn't stop lol By the time I turned around you guys were gone. Good thing it was nothing serious.

Dustin calls my phone and is like "hey my brother got in a accident, do you have a camera with you?"

"yes"

"cool, hurry up!"

That's bad His own brother hehe.

Thanks for the welcome, see you around David.

yea dustin was like "yea dado is coming with the camera"

he even asked if the tow car driver could wait haha. yea its kinda bad but he wanted to footage like he does for almost everything that happens.

see ya round Dado

Jim I like the idea, but seeing I'm one ticket away from losing my license I can't participate. What about a poker ride/race instead?

Originally posted by beastcivic
    Jim I like the idea, but seeing I'm one ticket away from losing my license I can't participate. What about a poker ride/race instead?
    I'll give it some thought.

-Jim

Why do you name this run Gumball anyways? The original event was actually called cannonball and not Gumball. Maximillion decided to organize a cannonball run and ended up calling it gumball and gave gumball machines to the most dedicated gumballers. Are you going to be giving gumball as awards?

Here is another event I will be participating in November. I have never posted this link before since this events are usually not promoted too much until the event has already started to keep authorities away from us It's invitation only and there is only like 20 spaces left. 2 Ferrari F40's are already registered

http://www.playersrun.com
    Last edited by Dado; 09-04-2002 at 02:21 PM.

yea dustin was talking about the players run...you guys are lucky

david

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast