Meet at Binghamton 10-9-04
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Meet at Binghamton 10-9-04 within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Meet at Applebees in front of SUNY binghamton Campus http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=640678 meet, eat, cruise... etc...

Meet at Binghamton 10-9-04

Meet at Applebees in front of SUNY binghamton Campus

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=640678

meet, eat, cruise... etc
    "All the auto WRXs I've driven (alot, I work at a dealership) give me enough time to make a peanut butter and jelly sammich before they hit boost." - Rancid

SQC 120

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump
    "All the auto WRXs I've driven (alot, I work at a dealership) give me enough time to make a peanut butter and jelly sammich before they hit boost." - Rancid

SQC 120

bump
    2004 PSM sedan - 5 speed
    helix rsb + endlinks/gutted uppipe/whiteline steering rack bushings
    stg II next spring...
    AIM: maxler3
    gutted up pipe for sale - $60 shipped anywhere in the US. pm for details

hey man.. how do you like the rsb and the endlinks?
    and the steering bushings?

oh yea.. a bunch of peepz from binghamton campus is coming btw. =)
    we have a good 4-6 wrx/sti's from just our campus.

SQC 120

aaaaaa.... I wish I could make it. Why does my car have to be broken!?!?!? Curse you hurricane Ivan!!!!

did u go to aaron today?
    i replaced the bottom uppipe gasket ... seems like theres less of a leak but now i have a SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHing sound when boosting

SQC 120

That uppipe is really being a biatch!

Is it loud? I'll have to take a ride in your car today and check it out. I'm free after 12:30. I'll give you a call.

im meeting up w/ dennis and the 2.5RS ...
    dennis is doing a coolant change, and Mike is installing his front spoiler for the RS.. it looks hot man..

SQC 120

im gonna bump this up! we dont need a reservation for tomorrow, so just show up at like 2.

-mike

last minute bump!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.