Names for our L.I car club ?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Names for our L.I car club ? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Let's think of some names for out new group I was thinking maybe ??? Off the line....car club...?...

Names for our L.I car club ?

Let's think of some names for out new group

I was thinking maybe ???

Off the line....car club...?
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

last week at dpa we were kinda liking SLIC. im sure you can guess what that stands for.
    04 Fools Gold Black WRX
    LISC #04

+1 for the Akina Speedstars

(from Inital D)
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

i think im gonna name it LISC (long island subaru club)
    LISC #1
    05 STi - 300whp 331wtq 1/4 - 12.7 @107.4 (SOLD)
    06 Evo IX 370whp 386wtq (Under Construction)

Quote Originally Posted by 13secwrx
    Let's think of some names for out new group

I was thinking maybe ???

Off the line....car club...?
    I think i saw a car at the Bear Mtn Carshow in NY that had a banner that said off the line car club.-
    "Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege."
    -The replacement for displacement is technology-
    "Never drive faster then your Guardian Angel can follow" -well b1tch, you better start catching up

But sti dont you think thats too clsoe to the queens club...we need to be diff...

JUsta athought
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

sqc subaru queens crew, lisc long island subaru club. I dont think they r that similar. If anyone has anything better but not cheesy lets hear it.
    LISC #1
    05 STi - 300whp 331wtq 1/4 - 12.7 @107.4 (SOLD)
    06 Evo IX 370whp 386wtq (Under Construction)

ClubWRX.net Vendor JnJassociates's Avatar
    LISC works for me...

i was thinking more along the lines of "teh r1cey boyzz"
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

i think SLIC is too close to SQC. but it sounds...slick . LISC sounds pretty good, unless someone has a better one. How bout SATF. Subarus Are Teh FastAr.

or how about "LI Subaru Cookie Crew" cuz i cant wait for my cookies.

Seriously though, maybe make a poll between SLIC and LISC or anything better.
    04 Fools Gold Black WRX
    LISC #04

how about a logo like this:

631/516
    SUBARU

yup i agree.. someone make a poll and vote then we can finalize it at the meet this sat

what do you guys think.. should we make this club strickly long island only or open to everyone it's nice to have a big club but sometimes it gets out of control.. the most thing i hate is when car clubs have meets, picnics and etc everyone has their small groups or they isolate themselves to the newbies which is wrong.. i'am an sqc member and i met alot of cool people.. it's a big club 200members.. when i go to meets and etc everyone has their small groups here n there.. we're all family here we should stay in one group.. i'm hoping that if we will have this club.. evryone should be treated with respect and equally... i've been in the import scene for 10yrs.. i like helping people and give them good advices about their cars.. but dont get me wrong this is my first suabru so i'm also considered a newbie hahaha

i think you have a good idea....obviously a small (20 car) group would be pretty cool....

once we all meet I'll get a logo made up and 40-50 stickers cut once we agree on the design, name and size of the club....

and only think of a criteria that you like the club to have besides owning a WRX/STI/Subaru...

1. Will this club be open to only heavily modded subies? cause i know Myself, 13sec, and PE1820 are pretty heavily modded....or will theis be open to all?

2. Will there be dues? besides the obvious cost of stickers which will be less than $5.00

3. Will DPA (aka Ticket paradise) be the only place that we will meet, or are we gonna venture out to nassau county as well?

feel free to add to these point guys....

i'm very optimistic about this...

1.it would be nice if it's strickly long island only but it would be better open to all i guess

2.open to all subies - stock or not

3. i dont mind paying $5-$10

4. for now we can all meet at dpa but we have to choose the right parking lot.. and also once the club is made we will discuss about another spot/place so this way we wouldnt be bothered by cops

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.