Names for our L.I car club ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Names for our L.I car club ? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by SLOW4EAT 1. Will this club be open to only heavily modded subies? cause i know Myself, 13sec, ...

Quote Originally Posted by SLOW4EAT

1. Will this club be open to only heavily modded subies? cause i know Myself, 13sec, and PE1820 are pretty heavily modded....or will theis be open to all?

2. Will there be dues? besides the obvious cost of stickers which will be less than $5.00

3. Will DPA (aka Ticket paradise) be the only place that we will meet, or are we gonna venture out to nassau county as well?
    1. everyone
    2. dues sound good, i'd be up for even more than $5 if it got me something cool (stickers, t-shirt, hoodie sweatshirt, BBQ funds)
    3. DPA is nice, but there have GOT to be other places, and driving into nassau wouldn't be a HUGE deal if it was gonna be worth it in terms of turn-out.

I'll only be around for the winter vacations (xmas, t/giving) and the summer though, so I guess my input should be minimal, although I'd definately be interested

~Tim

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Timdog1650
    I'll only be around for the winter vacations (xmas, t/giving) and the summer though, so I guess my input should be minimal, although I'd definately be interested

~Tim

then you're definitely not invited..... j/k....

I have no problem with meeting anywhere else on the island after we get this thing off the ground.
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

i think we should keep it open to people in ny. but i dont want this group to grow out of hand. the stickers and clothing would be cool to represent us. but i dont want us to copy sqc that much (they could get annoyed) o well, I was thinking about having a meet on saturday 10-1030 maybe earlier considering the last one lasted till 2 in the morning. So who is in for saturday. I WILL BRING COOKIES
    LISC #1
    05 STi - 300whp 331wtq 1/4 - 12.7 @107.4 (SOLD)
    06 Evo IX 370whp 386wtq (Under Construction)

noooooooooo....I cant make it this saturday...How bout friday ?

I want to be the treasurer ...lol

I think it should be small and exclusive..and we roll together...Family orientated..

sqc is out of control.
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

Like I posted in the other thread, I'm interested too... cant make it there this Saturday though... gotta go to Jersey.

i have sats on saturday morning....i can maybe do it on friday but saturday would b easier, o well i guess friday it is, but 13sec BRINGS THE COOKIES!
    LISC #1
    05 STi - 300whp 331wtq 1/4 - 12.7 @107.4 (SOLD)
    06 Evo IX 370whp 386wtq (Under Construction)

So is it friday or saturday. I am getting confused I would try to go both days since I always cruise there in one of my cars. So please help me out on which day it is. BTW I would definetely spend a few bucks to join a club that is on long island/close to me(hehe)and not in the city/where I work(long story). I have been wanting to get to see you guys for awhile just when I do I think you drive around me.
    Http://hometown.aol.com/vins87gn/vinnyscars.html 02WRX auto work done by MSPT.net and 02WS6 auto.

ClubWRX.net Vendor JnJassociates's Avatar
    Friday would work well. Sunday I will be at the show in Freehold, so I need my beauty rest...

Can a person be in two clubs?
    Used to have stg4 wrx. stuck w/ stg0 srt4
    L.I.S.C #6

Well, I don't know how all you people have these modded subbies and don't work on the weekends. But more power to ya I guess, lol

For some reason, it doesn't rain anymore on fridays, and has been raining every saturday for like the past 3 weeks (bad sign) But if you guys stay past 11 on saturday then that would be great. I get out of work at around 10-1030 and work at exit 58 so it's not too bad to travel 7 exits.

But anyway back to the name, I understand you don't want to copy the people in queens, but you also have to remember, they are also a subaru club. I'm sure they really wouldn't mind another subaru club not far from them went off the same idea. They would probably feel good, not only do they have a crew in queens, but is growing on the island. Just my thoughts.

BBQ's, picnics, all that stuff is deff. a good idea. And not to go too much off topic with this thread, but going to an actually place to sit down, like a restaurant would be better I think.

well you are all welcome to loews on weds,

im only in if its called the cookie crew and has cookie stickers

cookie crew, jdm
    %100 angry black sedan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12