PA Emissions - Inspection etc
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on PA Emissions - Inspection etc within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; my headers are going on, and my mid pipe is on so i only have 1 cat ... do you ...

PA Emissions - Inspection etc

my headers are going on, and my mid pipe is on so i only have 1 cat ... do you think i'll pass emissions

SQC - 189

Quote Originally Posted by scooby-x
    hmmm I see a correlation between all those items... but wow man a hamster? I prefer gerbils my self cus you can keep a hold of their tail so they dont "get lost", ya know... hehe it tickles

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Do you live in a county that requires a tailpipe test? If not, and you have no CEL, then you will pass.
    04 STI
    FPGreen

I really dont know, Im in Monroe county

last inspection (no mods) he took my car up on the lift check it out and then took it for a spin, I didnt see the guy hook anything up to it.

SQC - 189

hmmm I see a correlation between all those items... but wow man a hamster? I prefer gerbils my self cus you can keep a hold of their tail so they dont "get lost", ya know... hehe it tickles

I've heard from my several people that on 96+ cars in my county they only do an OBD (CEL) test. I have NO cats on my car but I never got the CEL thanks to the mechanical fix. Hopefully the people I talked to were right. I think you should be fine with one cat. You should pass the CEL and visual tests fine and they prob. dont hook anything up to "smell" the exhaust. Good luck.

Oh BTW even if they do have to do the sniffer test you could try out that stuff you put in your gas tank to make your enginge run cleaner. I've seen companys say you garunteed to pass the sniffer test and have seen several posts about it working as well.

i do state inpections and emmissions inspections and even if your car passes the cel test, when they check the car out for safety they should fail the car for no cats they are not supoosed to be removed, and its a huge fine if the police catch you with no cats..

Quote Originally Posted by quick02rex
    i do state inpections and emmissions inspections and even if your car passes the cel test, when they check the car out for safety they should fail the car for no cats they are not supoosed to be removed, and its a huge fine if the police catch you with no cats..
    well i have 1 cat, not none if that makes a difference

SQC - 189

Quote Originally Posted by Subie2.5RS2003
    well i have 1 cat, not none if that makes a difference
    well then like it was said before if u have a cel =no pass. No cel and all the readiness test pass, u pass its a very simple concept.... or if there is somone shady u know tell them to hook u up, pm me for me details

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.