If you've seen my car, call the police - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on If you've seen my car, call the police within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; no we don't know anything till tomorrow when we goto the inpound, we will keep everyone updated...

no we don't know anything till tomorrow when we goto the inpound, we will keep everyone updated

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

When I went to the impound lot to see my stripped 2000 Civic Si, I felt like I got kicked in the balls. I just wanted to puke. I hope the best for you tomorrow. but be prepared for the worse. I hope you car is not in bad shape.

Find out what shape it is in yet? I hope its not bad!
    <---------------------I dont have the sonic WRX anymore....decided it was time for an upgrade!

Quote Originally Posted by yelWRXlow1
    Find out what shape it is in yet? I hope its not bad!
    still stock

well i'm sure it could've been a lot worse, but it still hurts.

thieves drove my car until the gas light came on- about 100 miles or so.

pics are here

now i play the waiting game with the insurance company

Damn that sucks so bad. With that tail pipe it looks like they was jumping railroad tracks or something. And those roof dents.
    2009 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L Belize Blue Pearl

2000 Yamaha R6
    10.123 At 131.9mph (Dyno Drags)
    111.1hp@wheel

2002 Aspen White 5MT WRX - Sold

I Support ClubWRX
    Those pics made me sad

That sux so bad!!!!!!!!! Good point though...it couldve been a whole helluva lot worse! Its still a kick in the gut regardless though....i hope your insurance gets on this pronto! Good luck!
    <---------------------I dont have the sonic WRX anymore....decided it was time for an upgrade!

that pisses me off, how could anyone still such a nice car, well any car, and just not give a ***** about it and tear it up like that. Not even my car i'm really aggitated about it! Least its not in to bad of shape....i bet they prolly drove the hell out of it though. Sorry bout the car.

ttt, how's the car?

Glad to hear it's back

I've been following your story from here in Atlanta--I saw your car, I'm almost sure, on the way home from NOPI in Atlanta. It was on Hwy 75 north just after the 85/75 split. (I was in a blue WRX with black Grillecraft grilles in front.) A guy was driving and he looked my way before moving on.

Maybe you were on your way home from NOPI because think this was before you reported it stolen.

Anyway--I was wondering about the taillights on your car. Where did you get them or did you make the mods yourself and if so how? They looked great.

Thanks and good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by bookert
    I've been following your story from here in Atlanta--I saw your car, I'm almost sure, on the way home from NOPI in Atlanta. It was on Hwy 75 north just after the 85/75 split. (I was in a blue WRX with black Grillecraft grilles in front.) A guy was driving and he looked my way before moving on.

Maybe you were on your way home from NOPI because think this was before you reported it stolen.

Anyway--I was wondering about the taillights on your car. Where did you get them or did you make the mods yourself and if so how? They looked great.

Thanks and good luck.

yup that was me and evil imports, my bf. I'm pretty sure I remember you too. Tail lights just have the replica aqua tail light covers painted to match.here's a set

Anyway, I should hear today from insurance what they are going to pay- hopefully it's a decent amount

Thanks for the tip on the Aquas. I went to the link but sadly they had been sold. Any ideas where I could find another set?

Thanks again.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123