If you've seen my car, call the police - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on If you've seen my car, call the police within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by criz i'm going to be scared leaving the STi parked in Mountain Creek's parking lot! That's in ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by criz
    i'm going to be scared leaving the STi parked in Mountain Creek's parking lot! That's in NNJ TOO!
    Be afraid.....Be VERY afraid. They bring busloads of "people of lesser morals" up to Mountain Creek every summer from all the ghetto areas that our cars are being found.
    Sometimes on a nice day I will be hanging out at my friends shop on 23 and just watch the cops pull over one after another of these "people of lesser morals" heading up there, and arrest them for drugs and guns found in the cars. I refuse to go to Mountain Creek anymore

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I love that car, and if I see it in Colorado, I'll call the cops, homie. And I'll follow it until the cops pull it over. And I'll tell you where they're holding the un-homie driving it.

Best of luck homie-ette.

Hey, just wondering but what kind of security did you have on your car?

Any updates yet? I know it just happened this morning, but its killing me, that is such a bittchin car.
    <---------------------I dont have the sonic WRX anymore....decided it was time for an upgrade!

it's been 48 hours and nothing yet. I can't eat, sleep, I don't feel like doing anything.

I did have a full aftermarket alarm with starter kill and to top it all off my car was a 4EAT

4eat? i dunno what that means.

4 speed electronic AUTOMATIC transmission

Sorry to hear about your loss. I encourage everybody, regardless of what alarm you have, to install a hidden fuel cut switch. AZPinstalls in Jersey does a great job of using quality switches and places them in different locations. Hope you find her in good shape.
    still stock

ill keep an eye out for u

doesnt the aftermarket alarm company warranty their products? i know someone who sued viper alarms cause his honda was stolen right in front of his house. i hope everything works out for you man.

any luck yet ?

i know how you feel. last year sept 18, my 2000 civic si was stolen. i know its a civic but it was not rice. i put a lot of work into the car and it still looked like it rolled off the showroom floor 3 1/2 years later. i mean this car had barely and water spots or scatches. they (F******* losers) stripped my car from the windshield forward. NOTHING no bumpers hood, fenders misc engine parts gone. the cops found it sitting on 1 donunt and 3 rotors. to sum it up insurance total it thank god. it sat out in 3 days of rain with no valve cover. and i know own a subie and am very happy with my new car. and i hope everything turns out ok. i know how you feel. by the way my car was stolen at my job. i walked outta Acme at 9pm to find it just starting to rain and my spot empty still dry.

worst thread ever. your car is sexy
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

we just got the call saying the car was found in east orange, we can't find anything else out untill tomorrow but will keep everyone updated

thats great! do you know what condition its in.
    2009 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L Belize Blue Pearl

2000 Yamaha R6
    10.123 At 131.9mph (Dyno Drags)
    111.1hp@wheel

2002 Aspen White 5MT WRX - Sold

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.