Atco night in October, maybe November. - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Atco night in October, maybe November. within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Well I should have my new Quicktime DP on my car for this Sat but won't have the anything tuned ...

Well I should have my new Quicktime DP on my car for this Sat but won't have the anything tuned yet. I should be able to get to this meet on a Tues if it goes down? At least this week I will be untuned. After the 13th I will have a dyno tune and a lil bit after that I will have a Q/time header and another retune

Wanna get all the runs I can in on my old VF30 and then on to a SuperZilla

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

So I am beginning to think that the later the better.
    I am going to cut it down to 2 dates to choose from, the 26th or Nov. 2nd.

well........?

mike
    Creeping up on creeping for a decade.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

im cool with whichever date everyone else agrees with im only a half hour away from atco. keep ot posted and ill see whoever goes there peace

ill go any tuesday. i'm off all day long with nothing to do. and i like like 5 min from atco. i'm allways there as it is.

Tuesdays might be bad.......they have the gamblers run on tuesdays. I am pretty sure it is EVERY tuesday. I believe it is around $25 for entry fee, and anybody can enter it. This would def take away from being able to make numerous runs though. If i am wrong somebody please correct me.
    <---------------------I dont have the sonic WRX anymore....decided it was time for an upgrade!

Quote Originally Posted by yelWRXlow1
    Tuesdays might be bad.......they have the gamblers run on tuesdays. I am pretty sure it is EVERY tuesday. I believe it is around $25 for entry fee, and anybody can enter it. This would def take away from being able to make numerous runs though. If i am wrong somebody please correct me.

Right. You don't have to enter the gamblers race, but they are the track's #1 priority on Tuesday...unless it rains - then it'll be moved to that Thursday.
    Chris
    1999 Impreza RS - 12.096 @ 114.63
    2002 WRX - 12.602 @ 111.08
    1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 11 second scrap pile - SOLD

what he said. so therefore u might not get many runs in if any at all. i still say its worth a shot

Yeah!!!

Finally some fellow rexxers in my area- I 'll meet at atco any day - i m less than 3 mins from the track. please follow through with this- I am new to the subbies but its all I think about . Of coarse I never see anyone else in my area with a subaru so I got no -one to hang with(pitiful, I know)-PLEASE_ KEEP US ALL UPDATED!
    --where you at 1fastrex?
    Last edited by blacktrance; 10-07-2004 at 08:52 PM.

i'm in winslow,just on the other side of chiselhurst,waterford

I live just a few minutes from Atco in Cherryhill... I am always up at the track but I usually am the only Sti or Wrx there. I am always looking for fellow subie owners to hang out with but The only subies I usually see are mine and me Bro's. So if anyone wants to hang sometime let me know.

OK, here's the deal...
    Since the going consesus is that Tuesday nights are Gamblers nights, I have picked a night.
    The night is October 28th, This is a THURSDAY. I know it interferes with the Red Robin meet, but t looks like there's a lot of Subarus it the Atco area that don't meet there, so this is a chance for them to hang out.

Remember OCTOBER 28th!!
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

I can't go! I'll be on Vaca... Mexico: Oct 24-31.

Those who can't make it to this nite, let's coordinate a night where we can go... maybe the following thursday?

I'm new to clubwrx, and I dont know many wrx owners. I'm installing a turboxs stage 3 utec tommorow, so I'm definitely looking to run my scooby soon. I'll be there.

bump 'cause it dropped like 3 spots.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

hum 0ct 28 ill proboly be there just not racing, i dont think its to healty to run a wrx with a stg 4 with no utec or engine managment .. but ill be there for support and a ride home for when somone smokes there clutch, or brakes there trans ...hehehehehe

btw i hope this dont happen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.