NJimprezaClub(Pls Read...& Join) - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

This is a discussion on NJimprezaClub(Pls Read...& Join) within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; how bout if i suggest starbucks at edgewater? big area and its a weds so none of that rice ish ...

how bout if i suggest starbucks at edgewater? big area and its a weds so none of that rice ish lolz hows that sound peoples? midknight hope you still can make it on this one bro address is 457 river road, edgewater for those that dont know. lets get it on NJIC!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I wonder If we could get guys from up north and down south ? so they could organize the meets overthere because we dont know any good place up or down there. Try to be at one of our meets or tell us when you guys are available so we could talk about this thanks guys

I Support ClubWRX
    Thats a little to trafficy <<(my word ) of an area for me. If you guys get anything together a little closer to the Wayne are, I'm down

hey train why dont you start one on your area ?? so we could just meet up there maybe some day next week *besides wed* because we really dont know much places at wayne and just give us a place, time and when and hopefully you can be part of NJIC too so you start gathering people around your area ? let us know.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by CH3T
    hey train why dont you start one on your area ?? so we could just meet up there maybe some day next week *besides wed* because we really dont know much places at wayne and just give us a place, time and when and hopefully you can be part of NJIC too so you start gathering people around your area ? let us know.
    I've often considered it, but I fear not being able to make the meet I plan. I often end up with side jobs with only a day or so notice. Defenitaly a good idea though.

I Support ClubWRX
    Oooh....check this out, a wed. night supper meet 3 miles from where my car sleeps I think I will have to be there
    http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=652010

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    Thats a little to trafficy <<(my word ) of an area for me. If you guys get anything together a little closer to the Wayne are, I'm down
    Trafficy? After 6:30 PM on weeknights there isn't much traffic there at all.

I will definitely be at starbucks in edgewater if that is going on. There's lots of space there to hang out so that's a cool spot.
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by MidKnight
    I've always hated that area. I avoid it like the plague. I used to do route sales there and sit and sit and sit and sit in traffic. It didn't matter what time it was.

Quote Originally Posted by MidKnight

I will definitely be at starbucks in edgewater if that is going on. There's lots of space there to hang out so that's a cool spot.

thats true, its a weekday so it wont be traffic anymore, besides its starts at 8pm. midknight got a point, big space n nice area to chill. i know theres another meet from nasioc i hope they come too after so for thier support for the club, we're doing this for you guys fellow suby peeps

ill be at starbucks wednesday night because if im not mistaken i may have the stickers for the club already and have to distibute them out to members already to get this thing going on. so hope to see people in there!!

I'm not driving all the way up there for a sticker!!

mike
    Creeping up on creeping for a decade.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

Quote Originally Posted by the mike
    I'm not driving all the way up there for a sticker!!

mike
    lolz ya we know that mike but we're not just there for the sticks you know hehe come join man

hehe funny mike well since your from southern NJ why dont you be the person who would be in charge of the meets there ? and yeah as WRX UNIT said come join hehehe!!!!

see you guys tonite at starbucks!!

wheres edgewater at im from the ocean county area.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast