NJimprezaClub(Pls Read...& Join) - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

This is a discussion on NJimprezaClub(Pls Read...& Join) within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; yeah its still on but as you can see its not gonna be on the grease trucks anymore its at ...

yeah its still on but as you can see its not gonna be on the grease trucks anymore its at applebees see everyone there this thursday.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

how bout an addy so we can mapquest it?
    See ya on the Parkway
    MODS

I Support ClubWRX
    Shiju, take 287 south to Route 1 south. The applebees is the first light on route 1 in the home depot complex(it's like at the bottom of the ramp)
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

i'll be there, but not until 8:30/8:45 unfortunately.
    superwagon!

wer going to be there basically the whole night anyways so you guys can still follow

Thumbs up NeXt MeEt...

Fellas,

First off, I wanna thank everyone that took time off from their busy schedules to cometo the meet last night. I know i know it was kinda short & the "rent-a-cop" did ruin our meet, just a bit.

Anyways, I'm sorry if I didn't/couldn't talk to all you guys about the club that we're starting here in NJ but I would like to set up another meet next week(Thursdays, maybe...)

If you guys have any ideas where we can have a spot to meet again, Northern Jersey or Southern Jersey, please let me know.

To the guys that are interested on joining the club, I'm getting the stickers done by the end of the week. As for my compliments, the first 15 guys that joins the club(not including the first 5 members) I will pay for your "NJimprezaCLUB stickers. Each members will get two stickers. For any questions please call me at 908-220-3692 or email me at pogimarky@yahoo.com

Last thing, please spread the word about the "NJimprezaCLUB" to all the Impreza owners you see driving, parked, etc. The more members we have the more we can get discounts on autoparts, events, etc.

Thanks,
    Marky
    908-220-3692

Mark

thursdays aren't that great of a day for me. i'm usually busy until about 8:30 every thursday night. i could do it after that, but if it is further away that could be a problem.

other than that, it was great
    superwagon!

bumpity bump NJiC

Hey don better get your schedule straight so u can start going to out meetings hahaha!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CH3T
    Hey don better get your schedule straight so u can start going to out meetings hahaha!!!!

i know chet its rediculous men! i hate it..
    im off this wed. & next tues & wed. so im crossing my fingers meet will land on those days.... pleeeeease

ah guys??

Lets have a meet this wednesday guys !!!! im thinking of MITSUWA by fort lee wanna get some sushi's hahahha

yess im off that day see ya wed then guys

I Support ClubWRX
    That would be an awesome day and place for a meet! I live like 5 minutes away!! Yay!!

It's so on!
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

You know what I just thought about it! its going to be hard to find for parking because that place is always packed so any other suggestion guys ? or maybe somewhere near there like the starbucks there or something they have a big parking lot there? comments suggestions?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.