NJimprezaClub(Pls Read...& Join) - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

This is a discussion on NJimprezaClub(Pls Read...& Join) within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I'm down for this! sjgwrx at yahoo dot com...

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm down for this!

sjgwrx at yahoo dot com
    Last edited by MidKnight; 09-30-2004 at 09:14 AM.
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Exclamation Warning

To those of you posting your e-mail address here, be prepared for spam. Not from Clubwrx.net or NjImpreza club, but from e-mail harvesters. Once you place your e-mail address on a forum, you pretty much can expect to have spam sent to you. You may want to spell out your e-mail address like this "name at yahoo dot com."

P.S. I hope this proposed club intends to have meets in Central, North, and South Jersey.
    "People who believe they are acting with the mandate of God, who see others who don't share their beliefs as inferior in the eyes of God, make dangerous leaders. Just ask Osama Bin Laden." - Ron Reagan Jr.

count me in too:

rallydriver at gmail dot com
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

count me in too..I'm in NY.

wisdome at hotmail dot com

wow lotsa people interested

what's happening with this? i haven't heard anything.
    superwagon!

Talking Patience Guys Patience...

Guys please have patience on the present situation. I didn't expect so many people are interested on joining the club. At first I was overwhelmed but that later turned into excitement.

As of now, I'm finishing up the logo and as soon as I'm done with that I will definitely set up a meet somewhere in the middle part of NJ so "Imprezers" from the North Jersey & South Jersey doesn't have to drive too far for the first meet.

Guys/ladies, if you have any questions at all please call me at (908) 220-3692.

Thanks,
    MArky

Wink I M In

wesoly at comcast dot net
    02' wrx mbp-stock- 4 now
    Atco,nj
    south

let me know what is up

we need our first meeting soon its getting freaking cold hurry up mark

I'm gonna play devil's advocate here:

There are a bunch of Subaru & mainly Impreza & WRX people who meet almost every Wednesday night. They're also the ones who organized the annual tri-state meet... but most of them post on NASIOC.com, and not on this board, and I can kinda see why... I mean the regional forum over on NASIOC gets about 3x the traffic as this forum... it just seems like the people over there are more into meets, etc...

So I guess what I'm saying is, if you want to start a legit NJ club, the best place to grow it would be over at NASIOC. ClubWRX is nice and all, but the regional forum is dead by comparison.

-Vin
    '04 Platinum Silver Wagon, 5MT
    RIP '00 Integra

Quote Originally Posted by snvin
    I'm gonna play devil's advocate here:

There are a bunch of Subaru & mainly Impreza & WRX people who meet almost every Wednesday night. They're also the ones who organized the annual tri-state meet... but most of them post on NASIOC.com, and not on this board, and I can kinda see why... I mean the regional forum over on NASIOC gets about 3x the traffic as this forum... it just seems like the people over there are more into meets, etc...

So I guess what I'm saying is, if you want to start a legit NJ club, the best place to grow it would be over at NASIOC. ClubWRX is nice and all, but the regional forum is dead by comparison.

-Vin

sup vin,
    well yeah we all know NASIOC is a big community for us suby heads heck i frequent the site too n i bet these people on here are there as well but we thought we'd come out on this here first then take it to nasioc after. of course we'd like to get everybody together peace
    -don

Smile Rutgers Meet 10-14-04

Sup guys,

I wanna set up a meet this Thursday, the 14th of October @ the Grease Trucks by Rutgers University in New Brunswick. Any interested Impreza owners are welcome to come & hopully join the club.

I'll be there @ 8PM sharp.

Any questions, please email me @ pogimarky@yahoo.com or call me at (908)220-3692.

Thanks,
    Mark

thurs

is thursday on or what?
    See ya on the Parkway
    MODS

hey wussup mark well I dont think grease trucks would be a good idea men coz we all know that most of our cars our low and the ramp going to the grease trucks and the exit ramp especially is really high I dont think anyone one would like to risk breaking their lips or something.

Thumbs up Grease Truck To Applebee's in Edison

O.k. I didn't really think that our cars wouldn't clear the driveway of the grease truck parking lot.

Here's the solution, instead of goin' to the grease trucks I'm setting up the meet @ Applbee's in Edison @ 8pm sharp.

Any questions, please give me a call.

Thanks
    Marky
    908-220-3692

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast