NJ United We Stand Plates

This is a discussion on NJ United We Stand Plates within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Proceeds from every "United We Stand" Specialty License Plate will go to the Rewards for Justice Fund, a non-profit organization ...

tan

NJ United We Stand Plates

Proceeds from every "United We Stand" Specialty License Plate will go to the Rewards for Justice Fund, a non-profit organization created in the wake of the Sept. 11 attack on America. A full 100 percent of the money we collect from sales of "United We Stand" license plates goes to the U.S. State Department's Rewards for Justice Program, a highly successful effort that uses rewards payments to identify and capture terrorists who are planning or who have committed terrorists acts. You can do your part and at the same time purchase a great new License Plate
    Yes, I have it on my car...PPMotorsports and fengshui seen it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NJ-UWS.bmp  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

How much and how to obtain?
    06 S40 T5 AWD
    Previous: 2004 WRX
    05 CBR600F4i

tan
    $50 and additional $10 every year.

Got them with my registration the day or so after they came into the Sussex Turnpike MVC

Exclamation

Seems like NJ is behind in the times. Other states have been carrying/issuing these plates for quite a while now.

Last edited by photog72; 09-24-2004 at 06:02 AM.
    "People who believe they are acting with the mandate of God, who see others who don't share their beliefs as inferior in the eyes of God, make dangerous leaders. Just ask Osama Bin Laden." - Ron Reagan Jr.