PA: Zelienople Flashlight Drag Races!!!!!

This is a discussion on PA: Zelienople Flashlight Drag Races!!!!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; If anyone lives near the Carnberry TWP, Wexford, or general Pittsburgh area there will be grudge matches and flashlight drags ...

PA: Zelienople Flashlight Drag Races!!!!!

If anyone lives near the Carnberry TWP, Wexford, or general Pittsburgh area there will be grudge matches and flashlight drags at the Zelienople Airport on Saturday at 5 pm. It will be tons of fun!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

tan

bump

yea went to one earlier this year...def alot of fun
    ill try to make it sat but not sure....flood damage to house and dent in car fender from something in the water that i went thru......look for all white bugeyed rex
    have you ever been 4 bagged ???

bump becasue it is friday

Saturday night I went to the Pittsburgh Zelienople Flashlight drags(1/8th mile) and had some great runs. I am cobb stage 2, straight race pipe after helix up/dn, and a RFL bov.
    WRX > 300zx TT
    WRX > Mach 1 429 Mustang
    WRX > Supra TT (newer bodystyle)
    WRX > '00 Corvette
    WRX < Vishnu tuned WRX with 280 awhp

I raced the 300zx twice and beat him both times. He said he had a rebuilt engine, new headers, two Turbo xs RFL bovs, greddy boost controller, and he said he was running 15 psi per turbo. The first run I had him by 1 car and he said he had a bad start. The second time I had him by 1/2 car and he had 0 excuses.

The Mach 1 got slaughtered, the mustang was at least 1.5 to 2 cars behind me. He was really cool though and said it was a great race.

The supra TT is my dream car! When a guy asked me to run him and he says a supra TT my jaw hits the ground. This car was emaculate. It was newer body style with only 24,000 original miles on the engine and car. He said he was stock so I still figured I was goin to get smoked. The first race I beat him by 1 car and was amazed. I asked him what happened and he said he spun through first gear. The second race was almost the exact same circumstances. I know he was just stock but it was still a huge ego booster for me and all the other WRXs and STi there.

The Corvette also got a great look at my tail lights. This guy was an azz (seems like all vette owners I meet are this way) He was talking trash about my car because some guy said my car sounded better then his. So we settled it on the track. The first race I could hear him burn through 1st and second even over my race pipe. I beat him by 3-4 cars. The second race though I only beat him by .5 of a car and I only saw heard him chrip a little. He would not talk to me after the race.

This was a black WRX that said Vishnu on the back in Subaru style lettering. His car was sweet. He had a ported and polished VF30, Perrin Fuel rails, sti pink injectors, ecutek, 18psi of boost, and it was just tuned and dynoed at Vishnu to have 280 awhp! I had to run him though and see what 60 more awhp could do. Needless to say he beat me by 1.5-2 cars. Nothing I could say but SWEET REX!