Where is brent or wylie?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Where is brent or wylie? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys, I know brent is aching for me to pick up my exhaust from him. I was trying to ...

Where is brent or wylie?

Hey guys, I know brent is aching for me to pick up my exhaust from him. I was trying to get a hold of him(brent) so I can come pick it up. I dont remember brents name or I would've tried to PM him.
    RANGER on point
    2007 Protuned STi, 316awhp.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Brent's user name is murray but you may wanna try over at NASIOC to PM him, that is where Brent, Wylie and the rest of the Tri-state crew hang out primarily (except me ). You'll have a better chance of getting him there.
    Last edited by 04silver bullet; 09-17-2004 at 07:34 PM.

yo... its out of the way in the garage... but if you want it, its here.

gimmea call
    610-470 0605
    stop by anc check out my new wheels sometime too.

jay, hows the car coming along? in the shop yet?

Yo, what's up Brent? Long time no see, I'm starting to miss you guys! The rex has been in the shop for about a week and a half, they are just waiting on a new steering rack (which should be in by today and installed but if I was thinking I would have got the whiteline rack buhing for them to put in!!!!!!!!) and the new wheel (which is scheduled for delivery tomorrow ). They told me middle to the end of this week pending there are no other probs found when the alignment is done. I need the Rex back!!!!!!! I'm driving a damn Malibu Max rental, OMFing GOD, This thing IS SLOW!!!!! But it is brand new and spacious

Is there gonna be a meet this weekend?

better teh Maliboooo than teh lancARRRRRGGGGHHHH i got back when my L-RS was sideswiped...

this weekends meet is posted in nabisco.. Outback Steak house in Concordville)between the Bennigans and the Chili's) right across from Concordville Subaru.

glad the car is comming along, order those bushings and lemme know, i can throw em in in like 10 minutes, i found the trick to it doing mine and Wylies.

i think next week were going to have another meet in Newark, at the one Applebee's(address unknown) thats like 3 minutes outside of Newark.

Quote Originally Posted by 04silver bullet
    Yo, what's up Brent? Long time no see, I'm starting to miss you guys! The rex has been in the shop for about a week and a half, they are just waiting on a new steering rack (which should be in by today and installed but if I was thinking I would have got the whiteline rack buhing for them to put in!!!!!!!!) and the new wheel (which is scheduled for delivery tomorrow ). They told me middle to the end of this week pending there are no other probs found when the alignment is done. I need the Rex back!!!!!!! I'm driving a damn Malibu Max rental, OMFing GOD, This thing IS SLOW!!!!! But it is brand new and spacious

Is there gonna be a meet this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by LouieWRX
    Hey guys, I know brent is aching for me to pick up my exhaust from him. I was trying to get a hold of him(brent) so I can come pick it up. I dont remember brents name or I would've tried to PM him.
    here i am and here:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...363#post851363

-wYlie

Quote Originally Posted by Murray
    better teh Maliboooo than teh lancARRRRRGGGGHHHH i got back when my L-RS was sideswiped...

this weekends meet is posted in nabisco.. Outback Steak house in Concordville)between the Bennigans and the Chili's) right across from Concordville Subaru.

glad the car is comming along, order those bushings and lemme know, i can throw em in in like 10 minutes, i found the trick to it doing mine and Wylies.

i think next week were going to have another meet in Newark, at the one Applebee's(address unknown) thats like 3 minutes outside of Newark.

SWEET!!!! I think you're talking about the Applebee's right past the mall, right? That would be a nice spot. I may have an issue with the weekend of Oct 2-3 though, I'm supposed to be going to V.I.R. with ICY Racing for the Grand American Rolex Sports Car Series and the Grand-Am Cup Race that weekend. I'll tell you guys all about it this weekend, but lets just say I may have the opportunity of a lifetime coming out this deal!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.