Gauging interest 1993 Subaru Legacy LSi
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Gauging interest 1993 Subaru Legacy LSi within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Loaded Subaru Legacy This is one of my favorite cars that I own but the high cost of vehicle transport ...

Gauging interest 1993 Subaru Legacy LSi

Loaded Subaru Legacy

This is one of my favorite cars that I own but the high cost of vehicle transport is forcing em to sell it before my move.

Vehicle is Silver in color and has Power windows, locks, mirrors, and moonroof.

Fully serviced less than 6 months ago with trans, oil, AC, and coolant being done.

Its a FWD automatic with a 2.2L engine and is Silver in color.

Mods include 02WRx wheels with 205-55-16 Bridgestone SO-3 tires, WRX struts with H&R springs, WRX front and rear brakes cali[pers and stainless steel lines with DBA drilled and slotted front rotors. Has a custom fit Tanabe hyper medallion cat-back with RS cat converter and manifold.

Also has a kenwood AM/FM cassette and CD combo.

Car is in great shape.

Asking 3400obo

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Gauging Interest 1998 Saturn SL2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1998 Saturn SL2 Automatic

Silver in color 166 thousand miles. Recently was fully serviced with oil change, trans service, coolant service, All new brake system including front calipers, pads, lines and rotors as well as rear wheel cylinders, pads and lines. Also had AC serviced and new tires put on.

Options include aluminum wheels, Power windows, locks, mirrors, AM/FM CD player, Keyless entry factory alarm, and more...

Vehicle is in exceptional condition and the mileage is all highway. Passed NJ inspection with flying colors and averages over 25mpg.

A great car.

Asking 3200obo

I can post pics upon request.

Quote Originally Posted by NinosAutoAcc
    Loaded Subaru Legacy

Vehicle is Silver in color and has Power windows, locks, mirrors, and moonroof.

Its a FWD automatic with a 2.2L engine and is Silver in color.
    So is it silver?

-Jim

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.