Good body shop in Philly?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Good body shop in Philly? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I got hit when I was stopped in a toll line and I need to get some body work/repainting in ...

Good body shop in Philly?

I got hit when I was stopped in a toll line and I need to get some body work/repainting in the Philly area or nearby. Do you guys have any suggestions? It's not going to be that tough of a job (all cosmetic) but I want a place that has perfect paint matching. Any suggestions would be highlt appreciated. hope you all had a better three day weekend than I did

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Karosserie
    378 Crooked Lane
    King of Prussia, Pa 19046
    610-279-8925

Without a doubt the BEST body shop in this area. Just to give you an idea how good they are, the local Ferrari dealer uses them for all their body work! They are knowlegable and friendly too. Give them a call!

P.S. They arent cheap, however, by the looks of your car, it looks like you want this done right! Especially if insurance is covering this!
    -Marc
    WRX - It's not a rocket. It's a guided missile.

Nice. I am looking for the best but the guy wants to pay out of pocket to keep his rates down. I'll definitely be calling them tommorow. Thank you VERY much for your help...this is the only good news I've heard in the last two days

No problem bro. Always here to help out a fellow local WRXer. I work at a Lexus dealer in Haverford, and I have seen some of their work done on our customer's cars as well as the work they have done to the Ferrari's (we are friends with the owner) and I have been impressed! Good luck, and let me know how it works out.

PS - Are you a dentist, orthodontist or something in the field? I noticed your name is 2thfxr. Just curious, because my dad is a dentist.

- Marc

Thanks for the reply. I'm taking the car in tommorow to get an estimate and also to check out their work. There website is very impressive and intimidating at the same time since they only mention working on European cars but the guys I talked to today were very cool and it looks like that's where I'll be going...at least for now. And yes, I am in my 2nd year of dental school right now and am considering Orthodontics as a specialty although it will be very competetive. What kind of dentistry does your pops do?

Custom Airwerks in Pa

Hit there site customairwerks.net

2thfxr:
    My dad is a general family dentist. He practices in Philadelphia and has been there almost 20 years now!! Anyway, let me know how your trip to Karosserie goes, and what you thought of the facility and their work!
    -Marc

Sorry about your car, man . You had a weekend like mine, just plain sucked. Look on the bright side though, atleast it is all cosmetic which can be fixed a.O.K. with no problems. I think my unibody is fudged on the driver side from my weekend incident $$$$$$$$$ FFFFFFiiiiiiiiiinnnnnngggggg DEEEEEER!!!!!!!

Silverbullet-I'm sorry that happened to you. I definitely know what you're going thru but at least your's was unavoidable (nonetheless it sucks ass). Mine was so avoidable it makes me sick to my stomach. All he had to do was look Anyways, what's done is done, nobody was hurt, and I'm starting to get over it. Hope the deer was alright.

Marc-I checked it out today and the place was very nice. They had an entire separate room for Ferrari's and restoration cars (I saw 6 Ferrari's in that room alone). The other room was for "normal" cars (M3's, Jaguars, Porsche's, Lexus, Infiniti, and the list goes on). I saw a few examples of their work and the painting looked spot on. The owner even told me that they were the ones that came up with the WRB color in 1997 for Subaru (I'm not sure how credible this is). Work looked good and people trust these guys with their $200,000+ cars so I think it's safe to say my econobox is in good hands so I'll probably go with these guys. Thanks for the reference.

d'oh Jay!!!! I feel for you mang.....i'm a deer-slayer myself.....~$4000 and that happened when i was actually "taking it easy" keep us updated....

2thfxr: just don't take it to Brandywine Coachworks (the w.c. one) they did a horrible job on my car. hard to believe it's related to the one towards Exton. Cavallo autobody looks like they have some nice cars coming through their shop...if you're still looking. Where abouts are you though? we hold meets out towards west chester fairly monthly

-wYlie

Wylie-Thanks for the suggestions but I just dropped my car off at Karosserie today and I'm confident they will do a professional job. I live in Roxborough and have been to some local meets but haven't had the chance or the time to hit one up in your neck of the woods. I will keep an eye out and hope to meet with some of you guys soon, once I get my car back

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.