New York Speeders Watch Out!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New York Speeders Watch Out! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Not sure about other states but NY has just passed a law which does not allow courts to offer plea ...

New York Speeders Watch Out!

Not sure about other states but NY has just passed a law which does not allow courts to offer plea bargins which means No more getting speeding tickets reduced to a parking ticket! OUCH! DaNM! this sucks I am still on the JR liscnese which means If I get points on my liscnese.. Kiss it good by

For all you others just more $ for the tickets

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

really! wow, that blows

as if Nazi York wasnt bad enough as it is with their lame front license plate and 70% front side window tint laws
    Why are we trying to cash a bill?
    my car

DOH!
    Never stop learning.

Thanks for the heads up!
    2005 Legacy 2.5 GT - Atlantic Blue
    2004 Acura TSX - Midnight Black

Jersey all the way

Re: New York Speeders Watch Out!

Originally posted by Sedlmeier101
    Not sure about other states but NY has just passed a law which does not allow courts to offer plea bargins which means No more getting speeding tickets reduced to a parking ticket! OUCH! DaNM! this sucks I am still on the JR liscnese which means If I get points on my liscnese.. Kiss it good by

For all you others just more $ for the tickets
    i'm shocked by that because it would mean that all cases would go to trial which I KNOW will not happen.....it would mean a ton more jury days for all local citizens because each case would be a jury trial if you decided to challenge...are you sure about this? No case would ever settle if there were no early pleas for a lesser sentence/conviction..........i'm not doubting you but you but can you show us the statute that says this?
    Volvo S60 R (as of July 05)

Formerly ka: BlackWrx
    SOLD 7/05----04 Silver STI
    SOLD: 02 black sedan, Lots of mods

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.