any LI people know this guy???

This is a discussion on any LI people know this guy??? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; My brothers old college roomate has a highly modded 02 or 03 Black Rex sedan with SSR comps, FMIC, bigger ...

any LI people know this guy???

My brothers old college roomate has a highly modded 02 or 03 Black Rex sedan with SSR comps, FMIC, bigger turbo, etc and I was wondering if any of you LI guys know him - his name is greg, he's from port jeff and my brother said that he was always on the boards and going to meets but he wasn't sure where he was a member...just wondering if any of you guys know the kid I am talkin about he's like 21 or so and he really knew his stuff about rex's when I met him but that was like a year ago - let me know cause I wanna contact him if possible - thanks - Dan
    Blobeye Syndicate #48
    2008 Impreza Hatch
    Aztec Gold Metallic
    Missin' the WRX but not the money I am saving :-)
    My car's info

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well all I can say is u'd know the car if you saw it...black, no spoiler, lowered, ssr comps (not sure what color), and loud as hell. Kid is like 5'10" with a crew cut as I remember, and he also drove a CL Type S which he crashed before he owned the Rex...
    Last edited by Danbob; 09-02-2004 at 10:54 PM.
    Blobeye Syndicate #48
    2008 Impreza Hatch
    Aztec Gold Metallic
    My car's info

Timdog and I both live in the town next to Port Jeff and we're there pretty often or driving through, but I've never seen/heard of him. Hasn't showed up to any local meets either, so I can't help you out at all....
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Thanks Tim/Trailboss - oh well...maybe he either moved or sold his car.....thanks anyway guys - Dan
    Blobeye Syndicate #48
    2008 Impreza Hatch
    Aztec Gold Metallic
    My car's info