any LI people know this guy???
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on any LI people know this guy??? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; My brothers old college roomate has a highly modded 02 or 03 Black Rex sedan with SSR comps, FMIC, bigger ...

any LI people know this guy???

My brothers old college roomate has a highly modded 02 or 03 Black Rex sedan with SSR comps, FMIC, bigger turbo, etc and I was wondering if any of you LI guys know him - his name is greg, he's from port jeff and my brother said that he was always on the boards and going to meets but he wasn't sure where he was a member...just wondering if any of you guys know the kid I am talkin about he's like 21 or so and he really knew his stuff about rex's when I met him but that was like a year ago - let me know cause I wanna contact him if possible - thanks - Dan
    Blobeye Syndicate #48
    2008 Impreza Hatch
    Aztec Gold Metallic
    Missin' the WRX but not the money I am saving :-)
    My car's info

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well all I can say is u'd know the car if you saw it...black, no spoiler, lowered, ssr comps (not sure what color), and loud as hell. Kid is like 5'10" with a crew cut as I remember, and he also drove a CL Type S which he crashed before he owned the Rex...
    Last edited by Danbob; 09-02-2004 at 10:54 PM.
    Blobeye Syndicate #48
    2008 Impreza Hatch
    Aztec Gold Metallic
    My car's info

Timdog and I both live in the town next to Port Jeff and we're there pretty often or driving through, but I've never seen/heard of him. Hasn't showed up to any local meets either, so I can't help you out at all....
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Thanks Tim/Trailboss - oh well...maybe he either moved or sold his car.....thanks anyway guys - Dan
    Blobeye Syndicate #48
    2008 Impreza Hatch
    Aztec Gold Metallic
    My car's info

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.