PA: red robin meet tonight
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on PA: red robin meet tonight within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; The weekly red robin meet is tonight, and i didnt see a post up for it, so i thought i ...

PA: red robin meet tonight

The weekly red robin meet is tonight, and i didnt see a post up for it, so i thought i would toss out a reminder. Last week was a great turnout, hope its like that again this week.

P.S. Bob bring your board so we can thrash! w00t!
    <---------------------I dont have the sonic WRX anymore....decided it was time for an upgrade!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Posting a location and time would be helpful.
    04 STI
    FPGreen

sorry, its a weekly thing......most people know about it, anyhow it was last night...........i am usually not the one to put the post up, but nobody had done it. next time i do it, i will be sure to post location and time.
    <---------------------I dont have the sonic WRX anymore....decided it was time for an upgrade!

Every Thursday

The meet is tonight and every Thursday.

Red Robin

EVERY thurs.

starting around 7pm ish.

goes on to whenever.

Red Robin can be seen from RT-1. You wil be getting off at the Neshaminy Mall exit. Coming North you will make a left at bottom of ramp, go to the first traffic light and make another Left. Go about 1/4 mile we will be on teh right.
    Coming South get off at Neshaminy Mall exit and at bottom of ramp go staright through light for about 1/4 mile and we will be on the right.

Be there beaches...

Jamie

see ya there
    o-|-<) bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

my buddy wants to come but he has an srt-4 is it cool if he comes up in that or is this wrx/subaru only
    Gretchen : Donnie Darko? What the hell kind of name is that? It's like some sort of superhero or something

Donnie : What makes you think I'm not?

there was an SRT-4 there last week, along with some 240SXs and an Evo as well. all are welcome!! everyone is happy that the meet is growing and all [well behaved] car enthusiasts are invited to join us.
    o-|-<) bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

I'll be there tonight. I don't have a WRX or a Subaru for that matter but you'll see me in my Spec-V.
    To finish first, you must first finish

pretty good turn out, this was my first time there tonight and it was ok.... its something to do on a thursday night thats about all...

TTT
    Creeping up on creeping for a decade.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

tomorrow, tomorrow, i'll [meet] you, tomorrow, its only a day away

www.TriStateTuners.com

I'll be there once again...nothing better to do
    To finish first, you must first finish

ill be there too maybe i find my power inverter and i watch a movie or something

I too will be there again.

jamie

Quote Originally Posted by quick02rex
    ill be there too maybe i find my power inverter and i watch a movie or something
    I've got one in my car if you get that bored.

mike
    Creeping up on creeping for a decade.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.