PA: red robin meet tonight - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on PA: red robin meet tonight within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Revitalizing bump. Still going on tonight?...

Revitalizing bump. Still going on tonight?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Indeed it is.
    Creeping up on creeping for a decade.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

wow old thread, yeah the meet is tonight so definitely check it out. the past few weeks we've hosted well over 50 cars of all makes and models.
    bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

Sorry for the old bump. I went to the first two meets and I've been slacking since. Just wondering how kickin this event was since I didn't see any recent threads. Looking forward to being there tonight.

Sory about not notifying you guys of the location change, I forgot we officially moved to the Red Robin lot due to the Bensalem Police.
    We are looking to outgrow that lot, but for now we have the managers approval.
    Last edited by the mike; 04-23-2005 at 05:45 PM.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

Quote Originally Posted by the mike
    Sory about not notifying you guys of the location change, I forgot we officially moved to the Red Robin lot due to the Bensalem Police.
    We are looking to outgrow that lot, but for now we have the managers approval.
    No prob. All we had to do was follow the neon lighting and loud revving . Quite an animal this thing has evolved into. Good seeing you guys again.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't think that's what it has turned into. We are desparately trying to weed out the 2 Fast 2 Furious crowd.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

Quote Originally Posted by the mike
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't think that's what it has turned into. We are desparately trying to weed out the 2 Fast 2 Furious crowd.
    Didn't mean for it to come out that way. I don't think that at all. Just wasn't expecting such a diverse crowd. Good guys for the most part who love their cars and sharing/talking about it with others. Just a few sour apples that wanted to shine in the spotlight at the expense of others. I will definitely show up to another one when I get the time.

Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

didnt see your car there 2TH... i didnt get there till around 9:45 though. i'll keep an eye out for your car at other meets... i'd like to check it out.
    bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

I had to leave a little early that day but I'll be sure to catch you in the near future. I think I actually met you at the SEMA caravan last year but not 100% sure. We gotta get together another caravan for that .
    James

just a lil bump for 2nite....hop everyone can make it out. We are gona have a huge turnout
    -pete

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12