nopi racewars at atco who went?

This is a discussion on nopi racewars at atco who went? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Yea well like i just said who went. there were a lot of wrx's there parked, in the car show, ...

nopi racewars at atco who went?

Yea well like i just said who went. there were a lot of wrx's there parked, in the car show, and racing. just wondering if it was anyone from here. i got a ton of pics. talked to the evo owner (silver, blue flames) from ct. on the cover of this months turbo mag. plus i was talkin to christian rado. it was a good time espechially watchin the streetglow car run a 6.xx

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Was at Atco.. Great time as usual with Nopi and the NDRA. Team set new personal best of 10.32 at 141 mph. We run a Nissan 350 Z in the BF Goodrich Drag Radial Pro Class. Check out our website at www.theexperience.com. Also we have a Mustang All Wheel Chassis Dyno, so you can bring your WRX down and get the real numbers! Located in Hicksville, NY and look for us at all of the upcoming NOPI events.

its the 350z silver? and did u run a supra one time? i think i watched it run a few times. i might of even had it on video