Dirt roads in tri state area?

This is a discussion on Dirt roads in tri state area? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Anybody know of any dirt roads in the Phila. area that i can have some fun on? Nothing extreme, i ...

Registered User AchmedRodriguez's Avatar

Dirt roads in tri state area?

Anybody know of any dirt roads in the Phila. area that i can have some fun on? Nothing extreme, i just wanna see what the car is like off road. Anything within about a 150 mile radius would be good, but closer is better. Im looking to make a weekend day trip out of it. Anybody that would like to join me is more than welcome. I currently live in Warminster Bucks County, just north of the city.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Pine Barrens in NJ
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

tan
    I see you cross posted in the tex.

To do TSD rallies, drag a friend along to be your navigator

hehe yea i posted there too. Where are the Pine barens in NJ, and what is a TSD rally. Sorry, i will use google now but u can prolly answer my questions better. Thanks

tan
    Time Speed Distance.

It is not a race for the fastest time.

It is an accuracy competition. Given the distances and the average speed, at various random check points they will clock you and the score is based on how accurate (on time) you were.

Directions (tulip diagrams) are given, so you need a navigator.

Ahhh, sounds very interesting. That would be cool to do in my daily driver i guess. I dont want to race, i just wanna have a little fun. TSD rallies seem to be along the lines of what im looking for. Thanks alot man.
    I have been searching for info on the roads of the Pine Barrens and there is very little there. Its as if there are dirt roads there, but nobody is saying exactly where and how to get to them.