You know you are from N.J. when..... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on You know you are from N.J. when..... within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Usually the person with the newest car waits, while the beat-up ones go first....

Usually the person with the newest car waits, while the beat-up ones go first.
    An escalator can never break. It can only become stairs. You would never see an ‘Escalator Temporarily Out Of Order’ sign, just ‘Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the convenience.’ - Mitch Hedberg

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You forgot " The trash the world makes, New Jersey takes." It says so right on the bridge
    04 STI
    FPGreen

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by silversti
    You forgot " The trash the world makes, New Jersey takes." It says so right on the bridge
    Nah, thats Staten island

I always love the North Jersey vs. South Jersey arguments.

Most people up here believe everything south of Woodbridge (Exit 131 ) is South Jersey. Newark is considered Central Jersey. Yes I understand there is a whole other state outside those select few miles of Bergen, Passaic, and Morris county, but most Northerners just do not care. It's almost comical.

Oh and NJ is the only state with a dedicated following of it's own "Weird" magazine. That's gotta be worth something.
    2005 Legacy 2.5 GT - Atlantic Blue
    2004 Acura TSX - Midnight Black

Jersey all the way

Three months of every year the North attacks the South. They swarm over the Driscoll Bridge during the morning hours of every Friday-Saturday-Sunday! It takes a while before the South regroups and pushes them back over the bridge by late Sunday into early monday! Finally when the leaves start turning color the invasions seem to lessen and not as many Northerners dare crosss the bridge. It takes all winter for the Northeners to stockpile their vehicles to try again when the weather warms up again. This viscious cycle has been going on for some time now and there is no let up in sight in the forseeable future. Lets hope there aren't as many casualities as the last battle!
    The battle cry of the South "Bennies Go Home!"
    An escalator can never break. It can only become stairs. You would never see an ‘Escalator Temporarily Out Of Order’ sign, just ‘Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the convenience.’ - Mitch Hedberg

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by WRXelent
    Three months of every year the North attacks the South. They swarm over the Driscoll Bridge during the morning hours of every Friday-Saturday-Sunday! It takes a while before the South regroups and pushes them back over the bridge by late Sunday into early monday! Finally when the leaves start turning color the invasions seem to lessen and not as many Northerners dare crosss the bridge. It takes all winter for the Northeners to stockpile their vehicles to try again when the weather warms up again. This viscious cycle has been going on for some time now and there is no let up in sight in the forseeable future. Lets hope there aren't as many casualities as the last battle!
    The battle cry of the South "Bennies Go Home!"
    I was able to infiltrate your mother land for a whole week this year without being detected

Someone showed you the proper way to apply sunscreen so we couldn't detect you! You are very clever indeed! We will be keeping an eye out for you next season.

Bennies! Hahahah!

I haven't heard that one in years! When we were in high school & would go to Pt Pleasant during the summer (your comment exactly) we would get dressed saying "Don't wear that! You'll look like a bennie!" Oh to be young & dumb....
    Oh and the Driscoll bridge is known up here as "The Big Bridge". We need to keep things simple.
    2005 Legacy 2.5 GT - Atlantic Blue
    2004 Acura TSX - Midnight Black

Jersey all the way

WAWA's are teh supAr suck! Anybody ever been to Sheetz? Its a HUGE chain of convenience stores in PA, W. Virginia, Maryland, etc. They make WAWA look like crackhouses! So lets review........WAWA is teh ghey....Sheetz is teh flippin winnAr
    <---------------------I dont have the sonic WRX anymore....decided it was time for an upgrade!

I never get tired of this list, even though I have read it about 100 times.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

Originally posted by vtjim
    Jersey changed the rules about circles, didn't it? I mean, traffic in the circle has right-of-way now, right? The way the rest of the planet does it?
    Actually in the rest of the world it's regulated by a sign. At least in Europe. If there's a triangle (yield) sign before the circle, you're supposed to yield otherwise (no sign) it's the right hand rule. The person in the circle has to yield.
    Yep, rules are a lot more complicated in Europe than in US but it doesn't mean people actually know them

Originally posted by Trainrex
    I was able to infiltrate your mother for a whole week this year without being detected

-Jim

I Support ClubWRX
    LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12