new wrx in philly
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on new wrx in philly within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; hey guys, i recently purchased an aspen white 02 wrx in harrisburg and have gone crazy with modifying it. i ...

new wrx in philly

hey guys, i recently purchased an aspen white 02 wrx in harrisburg and have gone crazy with modifying it. i love the car, but i do hate the paint, the speakers are horrible, the steering is slightly numb, and the tranny could use alittle work. overall i am very pleased.

my past cars have been a 97 accord ex sedan, a modified 00 hamann 323ci bmw, a 1994 3kgt vr4 bpu, and now my rex. ive added some things like the hks tt and hi power cat back, sti lip, painted my headlights, cf blinkers, fog covers, tint, perrin springs, turboxs up pipe, and recently ordered flat black 5zigen fn01r-c (17x8) from edge racing. im planning on getting the turboxs bellmouth dp and some sort of ecutek tune. anybody kno anywhere local for this?

the greatest thing i love about the rex is the fellow owners. whenever i drive past another wrx im always greeted with a friendly wave.

anyways here are some pics.

installling my exhaust

here are pics of my past cars
    my vr4

my e46 bmw

my new craftsman floor jack :] and my old vr-4 :[

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

where in philly im always in ne philly on the weekends

ive got a silver 03 sti wing vf22 txs stg 4
    03silver wrx fpgreen stg4FMIC+272,272 cams++

Nice cars

Where in Philly? I'm usually down there on the weekends.

200whp 208wtq @ 11psi (old)

im usually down there too mostly in the fairmount area... i was there last weekend in my black 02 rex...

Exclamation

I live here in Philly - Wynnefield Heights area (by PCOM). Welcome to WRXland. I wave to many a WRX as I can. Look for an '04 Silver WRX Wagon with Florida license plates.
    "People who believe they are acting with the mandate of God, who see others who don't share their beliefs as inferior in the eyes of God, make dangerous leaders. Just ask Osama Bin Laden." - Ron Reagan Jr.

have some fetish for white cars?

I live in south philly and usually roam around the north west banks of philly (drexel, zoo, fairmount park, and the main line area)

hope to see you the wednesday at the Red Robbin Meet
    Power is nothing without control

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.