atco late august?

This is a discussion on atco late august? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; ok i got to school (stockton college) september 4th. i want to either go to atco b4 i head to ...

atco late august?

ok i got to school (stockton college) september 4th. i want to either go to atco b4 i head to school or b4 the winter...so whos in. can we go on a tuesday night? or is it thursday nights? i just want to get like 3-4 runs in. I work till 5 onthursdays thats y i would rather go a different day when they just have open track or whatever...someone let me kno thanks im in for one of these days..also how much to race $13?
    Chris
    2004 Subaru WRX - Accessport Stage 2, Stromung downpipe, STi uppipe, Prodrive Intercooler hoses, Sti Hood scoop, cleared headlights, Sti short shifter, 20% tint all around.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

$13 to race, $10 to watch on Tuesday, Thrusday, and Friday. Tuesday is usually crowded with gamblers - not a good night to go for street cars. Thursday is better unless it rains the Tuesday before - then the gamblers take over again. Friday is usually rice night - not as crowded as the other nights, but usually no real competition there either.
    Chris
    1999 Impreza RS - 12.096 @ 114.63
    2002 WRX - 12.602 @ 111.08
    1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 11 second scrap pile - SOLD

ok then i might try to shoot for 27th..i just want to be able to go and get like 3-4 runs in and call it a night..want to see what i run stock
    Chris
    2004 Subaru WRX - Accessport Stage 2, Stromung downpipe, STi uppipe, Prodrive Intercooler hoses, Sti Hood scoop, cleared headlights, Sti short shifter, 20% tint all around.

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)
    Im going tommorw the 24th, Never went to this track yet...i heard u HAVE to go through the water pit..right?

PM, if ur going tomrrow, maybe we can meet up,
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club

Yes, you do drive through the "water box" at Atco. There have been mixed feelings about this, but I've always had less trouble launching with wet tires.
    Chris

Jack

did u go on the 24th to the track? if so how was it? details man details!
    Chris

Edit: Nevermind, I don't thik it was him. It was some other tool.

From what I heard it was really crowded.
    Chris