spotted doylestown
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on spotted doylestown within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Red lower 2004+ wrx... i always see you wavin to me just say hi. ive got the silver wrx txs ...

spotted doylestown

Red lower 2004+ wrx... i always see you wavin to me just say hi. ive got the silver wrx txs stg4
    03silver wrx fpgreen stg4FMIC+272,272 cams++

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

my sister lives in doylestown... im from lansdale as well... black 02 wrx stage 1 and a half lol

id wave if i saw ya

a little off topic and all, but... a black rex in lansdale? the only one i've seen around here is a black station wagon, that you?

this one'd be mine: my rex

hey,

I am usually up in reading because my gf lives there and I go to school there so thats why you may not have seen me considering I have only had my rex for a few months now. im actually in lansdale right now but I am starting school up again the end of this month.

I used to have a black 99 avenger. it looks nice but it was slow as balls. so I sold it and bought my wrx =)

me before

this is me now

Last edited by deebo; 08-21-2004 at 05:35 PM.

nice step up lovin the wrx? starting to think we should have a lansdale area meet somewhere, starting to know more and more people in the area with wrxs

thanks... yeah i love my wrx, its so much fun to drive... my last car was an auto so it wasnt that much fun plus no turbo....

I would be up for a lansdale meet although classes start up end of this month so I will be up in Reading then

dont know how far it would be for you guys but there is a meet at the neshaminy mall Red Robin every week thats starting to grow. its normally on thursday night but i heard talk of changing it to wednesday. stay posted if you are interested, there will be a thread about it in the upcoming days.
    o-|-<) bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

it would be awesome if it was tues . the day i dont have work or school. cuz i on those days i cant make it any earlier than 10pm
    03silver wrx fpgreen stg4FMIC+272,272 cams++

Question

Saw a 2002 silver WRX parked on Main St. in Doylestown this morning. Had a for sale sign on it. Anyone here? Saw a nice black EVO parked on Court St, not too far away (a woman eventually got into it and drove away).
    "People who believe they are acting with the mandate of God, who see others who don't share their beliefs as inferior in the eyes of God, make dangerous leaders. Just ask Osama Bin Laden." - Ron Reagan Jr.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.