Subaru Performance Shop, Upstate ny area - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Subaru Performance Shop, Upstate ny area within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; well, from south it would be straight down comstock, right at euclid, left on to ackerman. Top of the hill. ...

well, from south it would be

straight down comstock, right at euclid, left on to ackerman. Top of the hill. BIG brown house
    Did you know that it is anatomically impossible to lick your elbow? And that 75% of the people who read that, try it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I know where you mean. Nice. We should meet up. I'm guessing you're a junior or senior?
    --2004 WRB WRX--
    Still way too stock.

Originally posted by MidnightFLAT4
    I like A/C for the sole reason that it makes the idle sound meaner.

i am visiting Upstate Med this sunday and saturday.. its right on Syracuse Campus right?

perhap's i'll see your car around blue..

and back to the original post... what work do you need done?
    i know a suby mechanic in binghamton that can do basically anything... (suby mechanic for 12yrs) pm me on what you need done and i'll give you a price.
    "All the auto WRXs I've driven (alot, I work at a dealership) give me enough time to make a peanut butter and jelly sammich before they hit boost." - Rancid

SQC 120

Kenshin,
    I live in the Binghamton area. I too am looking for a good mechanic without having to go to the dealer. Hook me up with some info!Thanks.

where in binghamton are you located? lets meet up in two weeks or so i'll be at SUNY.
    "All the auto WRXs I've driven (alot, I work at a dealership) give me enough time to make a peanut butter and jelly sammich before they hit boost." - Rancid

SQC 120

Do you 'cuse guys wanna meet up one weekend?

lets do it
    Did you know that it is anatomically impossible to lick your elbow? And that 75% of the people who read that, try it.

Yeah I'm definitely in. I'm in Syracuse for the duration. Winter tires goin on soon.... Let me know, I live around the campus area.
    --2004 WRB WRX--
    Still way too stock.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronwillen
    damn i go to gay suny cortland...worst school ever..i was going to transfer to SU cause i like it up there so much but im going to be a junior so i guess it aint worth it now! We should have a meet shortly yea?
    I work in Cortland. Maybe I have seen you around. 05 Grey STi here.....

Quote Originally Posted by kregg
    I work in Cortland. Maybe I have seen you around. 05 Grey STi here.....
    Blue 04 WRX, gold superleggera rims, bosal TBE. 'Cuse area, but I drive through Cortland a lot. Always a lot of cops on 81.
    --2004 WRB WRX--
    Still way too stock.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.