GEICO now covers NJ!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on GEICO now covers NJ!!!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; If you want a good deal on insurance check out esurance.com. I had Erie insurance which I thought was reasonable ...

If you want a good deal on insurance check out esurance.com. I had Erie insurance which I thought was reasonable then I got my WRX and they wanted $1,100 a year. Keep in mind I'm 34, married and no tickets. I switched to esurance and my rate is $1,200 a year with my WRX and my wife's Honda Pilot.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by photog72
    Bad rates or good ones, I will never go with GEICO and their gecko. They give money to law enforcement to supply them with Radar and Laser guns. The only thing they MAY be good for is helping drive down insurance rates.

If you doubt my claim, do a google search with "geico radar laser". Read the first few results. You may not like what you read.
    Read a couple of those links. Interesting stuff. Especially how they raise rates each year.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

Their rates really are horrible. From what I've seen, AAA and State Farm are always the two lowest companies. For me, my family, and friends, everyone is using one of these two. Check them out and see how Geico compares.
    -ORW

Quote Originally Posted by Integra96
    I'll get under there this weekend and see if I can loosen things up and maybe shoot some lube juice up in there.

Oh sht, please don't sig that.

tan
    State Farm in New Jersey will not open new accounts, even if you are an existing customer in other states.

IIRC, I don't think AAA offers car insurance in NJ

Originally posted by tan
    State Farm in New Jersey will not open new accounts, even if you are an existing customer in other states.

IIRC, I don't think AAA offers car insurance in NJ

Wow, that sucks.
    -ORW

Quote Originally Posted by Integra96
    I'll get under there this weekend and see if I can loosen things up and maybe shoot some lube juice up in there.

Oh sht, please don't sig that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12