good body shop in mid NJ

This is a discussion on good body shop in mid NJ within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; car accident last night with my 2005 WRX. any good body shop near the mid NJ?...

good body shop in mid NJ

car accident last night with my 2005 WRX. any good body shop near the mid NJ?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sal's in Green Brook does pretty good work, but it will cost ya.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

it should be under the other guy's insurance...do you have the address of Sal? thanks

Originally posted by got_WRX?
    it should be under the other guy's insurance...do you have the address of Sal? thanks
    I have the best body shop on God's green Earth. It's in Trevose, PA, but it's worth the drive. I am personal friends with owner and he takes care of my friends.

-Jim

Sal's Auto Body
    315 US Highway 22
    Green Brook, NJ 08812-1701
    Phone: (732) 968-2214

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

should i mention your name, saying you refer me to the shop for a better deal??

i may pay a visit to the shop next week