02 WRB WRX Stolen 7/17 Montclair NJ
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

This is a discussion on 02 WRB WRX Stolen 7/17 Montclair NJ within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; My car was stolen from the Crescent parking lot in Montclair on 7/17 beetween 4 and 7pm. It is a ...

02 WRB WRX Stolen 7/17 Montclair NJ

My car was stolen from the Crescent parking lot in Montclair on 7/17 beetween 4 and 7pm. It is a WRB sedan.

I have a police report, etc. I know there is a thread in the Tri State forum on NASIOC for stolen cars but NASIOC is down right now.

Pics and mods are in my sig for reference. the only real difference from those pics are that I now have an RFL muffler and cf side markers.

The plates on this car are MA. Plate number is 2591MT.
    Last edited by WRC_Obsessed; 08-06-2004 at 06:16 AM.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

****... sorry to hear that man. Hope they find it in tact before it ends up stripped in Newark

I Support ClubWRX

I will keep an eye out for your car!! This is horrible news!!!
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

Thanks Steve.

Every time I leave Jersey I thank god that I have the car. Not the case this time.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

Damn I loved that car. F'ing car thieves deserve a long and painful death. Were you using the club/autolock/etc at all? I don't take any chances no matter where my car is parked it always is hooked up with 3 different anti theft devices.

chris
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

The only thing I was using was the UTEC fuel cut. Obviously didn't take them that long to figure out.

I was going to get security system next month.
    -Brian

worst thread ever
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Man that is horrible! Such a clean ride....hopefully they recover it in one piece! I am in south jersey, doubt it will come down this way, but i will be sure to keep an eye out for you. Sorry man!
    <---------------------I dont have the sonic WRX anymore....decided it was time for an upgrade!

@$#^% $%##$%@!!!!!

Oh man... so sorry to hear this!!!

-tp

Thanks guys. I would just ask that you keep an eye out. Hopefully they are real dumb and keep the MA plates on it. Pretty easy to spot a MA car in NJ.

With that said I have started my search for a new/used STi.
    -Brian

daaaayum!! hey sorry to hear that man...
    i got lost there once then passed thru newark, my lady friend was tellin me while i was driving that most of the people were loookin at the car with that kinda look on their face yah know? so i was like no way in hell im parking here for whatever.
    hey best of luck to yah in the future n hope everything turns out well

Originally posted by fengshui
    Damn I loved that car.
    +1 for a clean wingless wrx hopefully you find it intact.
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)
    my car was stolen awhile back to, i wouldnt be surprised if it were the same people. Ill keep in eye out for it. i was lucky to get mine back in one piece, (two months later) Im sure u will have the saem luck!!
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club

hey brian i am sorry to hear that ur car got stolen...god damn bastards had to steal your car. uncle pat came over today and told us...i couldnt believe it. ill keep a look out and hopefully like sum1 said they keep ur plates on it. that car was a work of art. good luck on searching for a sti. talk to u later

jeff

Thanks Jeff. This really does suck.
    -Brian

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast