Central Jersey Guys? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Central Jersey Guys? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; any u guys go out at night..like local cruisin? i ususally ride on rt. 37 some nights......

any u guys go out at night..like local cruisin? i ususally ride on rt. 37 some nights...
    Chris
    2004 Subaru WRX - Accessport Stage 2, Stromung downpipe, STi uppipe, Prodrive Intercooler hoses, Sti Hood scoop, cleared headlights, Sti short shifter, 20% tint all around.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by stcktnkid
    any u guys go out at night..like local cruisin? i ususally ride on rt. 37 some nights...
    I used to, but the quantity of people doing ricer fly bys and people who want to race at every light drew me away.

I hate that crap.

hunterdon county right here...
    FP Green STi

Re: Re: Central Jersey Guys?

Originally posted by PrecisionTuning
    We are located in Brick...maybe you have stoped in the shop...dont know your screen name off the top of my head though. Toms River is Central NJ. We always have a few Subies at the shop....right Shiju Anyway...stop in and say hi if you havent been here!

Bob
    I gotta get my first oil change in my 05 probably next month, you're down the street (highway) from where i live, i think i'll trust you guys to do all the work i have done to my car, you're highly recomended by everyone who has gone to your shop. I've wanted to stop in often, but never for no reason, so i'll see you guys in about a month.

Re: Re: Re: Central Jersey Guys?

Originally posted by KENisFIS
    I gotta get my first oil change in my 05 probably next month, you're down the street (highway) from where i live, i think i'll trust you guys to do all the work i have done to my car, you're highly recomended by everyone who has gone to your shop. I've wanted to stop in often, but never for no reason, so i'll see you guys in about a month.

Cool....we will see you then.

I Support ClubWRX

Re: Re: Re: Central Jersey Guys?

Originally posted by KENisFIS
    Don't let anyone but the PT guys touch your car!!!

Toms river is considered by those in State Gov't to be south Jersey Bob Of course they also think that raising taxes all the time is a good idea so wtf do they know! LOL
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

Re: Re: Re: Re: Central Jersey Guys?

Originally posted by MidKnight
    Don't let anyone but the PT guys touch your car!!!

Toms river is considered by those in State Gov't to be south Jersey Bob Of course they also think that raising taxes all the time is a good idea so wtf do they know! LOL

And we wonder why this state is all f'ed up We can just call it South Central...

I Support ClubWRX

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Central Jersey Guys?

Originally posted by PrecisionTuning
    And we wonder why this state is all f'ed up We can just call it South Central...
    I know you guys have always wanted to be gangsters with all the 'forshizzle'ing' that I hear in there, but I don't think we can call anthing in Jersey south central!
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

I am in Pine Beach. right around the corner
    on a wrx high

mods: borla cat back,quantum racing intercooler spray kit and splitter,k&n filter,removed intake silencer

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by wrxhigh
    I am in Pine Beach. right around the corner
    Then you're in South Jersey too!
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno

I hear most everyone believes Route 195 is the dividing line for the state. Also use the Manasquan River. Going by this, I'm in South Jersey and Brick also makes the cut, but when I lived in Point Pleasant everyone there considered it Central Jersey. If you divide the Parkway in half you will exit into Brick! Hope that confuses everyone
    Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Steven Wright

People actually consider the Union area central jersey. Prety much everything below the bridge is south jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by GimmickMotorsports View Post
    I live around the corner from Toms River North High school
    Really!?!?!? I live right there too, I can hear the football games loudspeakers from my house, I've never seen your car around if its the black one in your sig. I'm on Barnes Lane, its on the Hooper end of Mapletree, past the baseball feilds. There is another Suby that lives on the Rt 9 side of mapletree that has a 06TR. I've left a note on his car with my screename for here, nasioc and IWSTi, hoping hed get in touch with me about possibly swapping wings and side skirts, but he never replied
    05 STi for sale, 400hp, 50k miles, only 17k

WTF MATE!!! where the hell are all these local people i never see, o and about rt.37 to anybody, the rice is all gone, youd be suprised how much its changed....please come out one weekend guys, id love to see another subie out there besides me, and itd be nice to talk to an intelligent owner for once.....
    Blobeye Syndicate #17

Hahaha....I just realized Evil XT revived a 3 year old thread, maybe all these people moved Ant
    05 STi for sale, 400hp, 50k miles, only 17k

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast