SATURDAY August 7th: 3rd Annual Tri-State Meet!! (NY/NJ/PA/CT area) all are welcome - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on SATURDAY August 7th: 3rd Annual Tri-State Meet!! (NY/NJ/PA/CT area) all are welcome within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; will the B2 bomber do a fly by again ?...

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    will the B2 bomber do a fly by again ?
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

yes andy we are currently arranging for the latest in Aeronautical Engineering to fly over us!!! Should be quite a show. We will see what kinda cool stuff they will allow to fly over without blowing out local windows and whatnot

Anyways, there will be a website for the meet coming sometime later next week. This way it designates it as a TRI-STATE thing not a specific club of any sort.

Billyqua
    rally driven..................
    93' Impreza Open class rally car / 94' Impreza LS wagon /02' WRX Prod AWD rally car = DEAD 2011 WRX sedan rally car coming soon

74' 914 ...

Josh wana caravan to this one too?! Im up for it!

Originally posted by Cheveyboy
    Josh wana caravan to this one too?! Im up for it!
    Definitly.

Lets try to get the same LI people who are caravaning to Colonial Park (Me, you, the other Will, and Kurt) to caravan together.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Sounds like a good time just read the Nasioc posts, i should have my bruised up car fixed then lol

This totally makes up for the fact that I have to miss the Colonial Park BBQ. I'm there.

Oh yeah, and as a bonafide ClubWRX moderator, I'd like to stress that this meet is definitely not Nabisco only.
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

SQC has around 25 wrxes/evos coming too.. its gonna be a good meet for those who cant make it to the july18th meet

http://www.sqc-ny.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4363
    "All the auto WRXs I've driven (alot, I work at a dealership) give me enough time to make a peanut butter and jelly sammich before they hit boost." - Rancid

SQC 120

NASIOC server is down for maintenance right now, where exactly is this meet?

Ed

vernon, nj

viking village to be xtact

-Jeff
    -Jeff
    "A Work In Progress": http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=625702

Viking Village plaza is located on RT 94 Vernon NJ.

If anyone needs a refereance point, its just south of Level 10 Transmissions.

Diections and maps will be posted this week.

Please check the first post on the tri-state forum on nasioc.com we have updated with new info and vendors that will be there.

Jay

I Support ClubWRX
    I am sooooo there!!! This should be another fun one after the CP meet! Maybe we'll actually get some good weather too!!
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

I'm thinking about going, but only if there are going to be plenty of ClubWRX members there.
    ^..^

Beware of people who dislike cats. -Irish Proverb

I'm a delaware boy so Could anyone give a rough estimate to how far away this would be from say the Delaware Memorial Bridge? How far north is Vernon, NJ?

I Support ClubWRX
    Vernon is up by the NY border. You would basically be driving the entire length of NJ
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.