Bennigan's State Fair Meadowlands - Giants Stadium
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Bennigan's State Fair Meadowlands - Giants Stadium within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hours of Operation: Monday Thursday: 5pm to 12am (July 5: 2pm to 12am) Friday: 5pm to 2am Saturday: 3pm ...

Cool Bennigan's State Fair Meadowlands - Giants Stadium

Hours of Operation:
    Monday Thursday: 5pm to 12am (July 5: 2pm to 12am)
    Friday: 5pm to 2am
    Saturday: 3pm to 2am
    Sunday: 2pm to 12am (July 4: 2pm to 2am)

Ticket Prices: Weekdays Weekends & July 5
    Adults $6.00 $8.00
    Children 12 & Under $3.00 $4.00
    Children Under 34" Free Free

Parking:
    June 17 Only "Opening Dollar Night Preview" - $1.00
    All other Fair days - $2.00

Maybe Wed 6/30 Meet?
    Wed Jun 30
    5 PM "WONDER BREAD" WEDNESDAY PAY ONE PRICE
    Each Wednesday of the Fair is PAY ONE PRICE sponsored by Wonder Bread. Pay just $20.00 (a $40.00 value). This cost covers admission and unlimited rides all night.
    Check daily schedule for details.
    -Jeff
    "A Work In Progress": http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=625702

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

My car was stolen from that exact parking lot, no way would I take my new one back there, EVER!

Be careful guys.

Originally posted by Raynger27
    My car was stolen from that exact parking lot, no way would I take my new one back there, EVER!

Be careful guys.
    damn that stinks

-Jeff
    -Jeff
    "A Work In Progress": http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=625702

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.