South Jersey Colonial meet convoy
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on South Jersey Colonial meet convoy within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Thinking about getting a convoy together to ride up to the colonial meet in july. anybody fromt the south jersey ...

Colonial meet convoy

Thinking about getting a convoy together to ride up to the colonial meet in july. anybody fromt the south jersey interested in getting something like this going? Burlington, Camden, etc. area. Would be fun to roll up there in a pack. If there is enough interest we could put together a little roll call for this. holla holla

Philly people are more than welcome as well!
    Last edited by yelWRXlow1; 06-21-2004 at 12:13 PM.
    <---------------------I dont have the sonic WRX anymore....decided it was time for an upgrade!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'll roll with you guys/girls. Are we going to meet around here then go up there?
    Creeping up on creeping for a decade.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

yeah we can all meet somewhere and roll up. i hope we can good a good number of people........so far its just you and i, hahahahahah.
    <---------------------I dont have the sonic WRX anymore....decided it was time for an upgrade!

If you include Philly/S. Jersey people, then you'll get some caravan action. I may/may not be able to go. It depends on work/gf/factors beyond my control.
    "People who believe they are acting with the mandate of God, who see others who don't share their beliefs as inferior in the eyes of God, make dangerous leaders. Just ask Osama Bin Laden." - Ron Reagan Jr.

I'm from PA, philly is all good in my book, bring em on

I posted some directions check em out and let me know if you need another way.

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...532#post723532
    See ya on the Parkway
    MODS

Come on people, there has to be more south Jersey people floating around. Shout out! Don't be skeert.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

^^^^^^^^^^^ what he said, we gotta roll in pimp tyte, hahahahahahaha

Convoys are the best, everybody stops and stares, plus you get to look cool when you show up with tons of other cars

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

Lets go! Where is all the South Jersey/Philly rexes at? Lets get this thing together and roll up there!

Sorry guys, normally I would be in, and I could lead the way as I work right around the corner from the park, but I will be at Englishtown for a big VW/Audi show for the shop so im out.

Sorry
    Frank
    ASP
    www.autospeedperformance.com

Mods

i might be in if i have that weekend clear...

caravans rule.... i've put together 50+ car caravans together on the NJTP for maxima.org meets

Good good....
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

i'm going to waterfest too, only i'm going on the 17 to see it on the better day. you should too AMFWRX. then go to the meet on sunday. i'm gonna be driving up alone to pick up a friend of mine, but if you guys are taking the parkway we can meet you there at a rest stop if you can get a time together that you guys would be there, then you can pick up even more people for the caravan on the way. cause there are a lot more people in Central NJ that could hop into it.

bump bump bump, lets go! we need to get a ride up together, so far it is just myself and "the mike " for sure! dont be skurd!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast