NJ: South Jersey Meet?

This is a discussion on NJ: South Jersey Meet? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Is there anyone in the southern jersey area that might be interested in putting together a meet? I have seen ...

NJ: South Jersey Meet?

Is there anyone in the southern jersey area that might be interested in putting together a meet? I have seen some WRX's in the area and was wondering if anyone would be interested? Eh, just a thought
    <---------------------I dont have the sonic WRX anymore....decided it was time for an upgrade!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

How far south? I'm pretty close to NJ...just depends how far down you're talking.
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

Im not too far outside of philly. It, by no means, has to be in my area! haha. Just seeing if there is anyone interested
    <---------------------I dont have the sonic WRX anymore....decided it was time for an upgrade!

I am right outside of philly if the right time and day ill meet up with you allllllllllll Jeff

w3rd! we'll see how good this turns out and see about gettin some people rounded up.

there is a huge suby community in the deptford area. I went to a meet last summer. At least 40-50 cars mostly wrx's.

dont forget to come up for the colonial park meet.
    See ya on the Parkway
    MODS

Check out this meet...
    Philly: Red Robin Meet

It's a little far, but there's beginning to be a decent turnout. Oh, and I'm all for a south Jersey meet as well. Maybe another Deptford meet. Someone's going to need to get on that ASAP.

mike
    Creeping up on creeping for a decade.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

Now that the colonial meet has been brought to my attention, it would be silly to have a meet. Maybe we could round up all the people that live south of the meet and convoy up there together, i know its not that far of a drive, but it could be fun. What dyall think of that?

Originally posted by yelWRXlow1
    Now that the colonial meet has been brought to my attention, it would be silly to have a meet. Maybe we could round up all the people that live south of the meet and convoy up there together, i know its not that far of a drive, but it could be fun. What dyall think of that?
    Yes, do that!!!! It was pretty big last year, could be huge this year

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

new thread for a ride up together for south jersey folks.

http://clubwrx.net/forums/showthread...threadid=68333