Looking for STi owners in philly, bucks county for meet
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Looking for STi owners in philly, bucks county for meet within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; What it says ladies and gentleman. I am trying to get a EVO + STi meet in philadelphia/bucks county area ...

Looking for STi owners in philly, bucks county for meet

What it says ladies and gentleman. I am trying to get a EVO + STi meet in philadelphia/bucks county area just to shoot the shhit and stuff. I think it be pretty fun since i never really get to see any STi's on the road. Drop me a email at matrix1225@comcast.net if you want to attend or to keep up to date on where and when its going to take place. I will personally write back to all of you to let you know whats going on.

thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

WRX gets no love, eh?
    Chris
    1999 Impreza RS - 12.096 @ 114.63
    2002 WRX - 12.602 @ 111.08
    1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 11 second scrap pile - SOLD

TRM
    i emailed you. my little club (realy just a mailing list) has a good number of STi owners in the mix. some of them might be down for an STi meet.

but YES we need to show the love for the other rex and scooby owners too. there's some pretty nice RS and WRX rides out there.

ok well the next meet is in langhorne, PA at A1 Japanese Steak House on RT1 business. If anyone needs direction just email me, my email link is above on my first post.

its going to be on thursday, STi and hopefully some EVO owners will show up, ill be in vegas for the week. Show up around 7:30pm

We aren't hard to find!

-Jim

well anyone thats going to show email me.

glad to see us regular WRX's can get some love....keep me poasted about when the next meet is....but damb, I'll stick out like a sore thumb..I'm still STOCK

Would love to attend...especially in my old stomping grounds (Pennsbury 1989). Don't think a meet during the week will work out for me as it is 2.5 hours from my house.
    04 STI
    FPGreen

Originally posted by TRM
    but YES we need to show the love for the other rex and scooby owners too. there's some pretty nice RS and WRX rides out there.
    Thanks. Bugeyes for life!

-Jim

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.