NJ car theft article (scanned)

This is a discussion on NJ car theft article (scanned) within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Seems like they're getting even more daring, which isn't particularily good for us. Anyone know the owner of the black ...

NJ car theft article (scanned)

Seems like they're getting even more daring, which isn't particularily good for us. Anyone know the owner of the black 2004, or if he's a member here?
    04' STi (Silver/Silver)
    My Car

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

cnk
    You should go post a link over on nasioc.com about this. We've been keeping a list of stolen WRX/STi's since last year. This would be of great interest in the Tri-State Forums.

Calvin

Read the 2nd to last paragraph. "don't leave valet keys in glove boxes". Wake up!. The more the thefts are brought to the public's eyes, the more the police have to investigate. I am not bashing cops(only the ones who pulled me over for nonsense). Sooner or later somebody will get shot. I am guessing the thieves first(first to die!)
    still stock

there is only one good thing that i like about that article so far its been staying in Jersey, not Delaware. and yea i sleep with "my buddy" under me so when car alarm goes off....hasn't happened yet. but i will be chaseing them with it...haha

that's my car

that's my car they are driving around, funny thing is that i checked my ez pass record, and they are still driving it around.

the wonderfull state of nj is still sending me violation notices almost 3 weeks after it was reported stolen. they are even driving up and down the same stretch of parkway. this states police couldn't find the good year blimp in a barn.

I give up.

I have a good mind to go to irvington and start shooting.

-Paul

I Support ClubWRX
    I eat lunch sometimes at that diner. Everybody at my work busts my balls about the limited usage of my WRX, but I refuse to bring it to work, and/or even park it in any parking lot. I park cars out for sale on 22 on a regular basis. In the last three years we've had two stolen, and even some missing parts from time to time. Man do I hate this area.

I Support ClubWRX

Re: that's my car

Originally posted by thyrodent
    I have a good mind to go to irvington and start shooting.
    -Paul
    Feel free, I doubt they would even notice