it's that time again- W.C., PA Bennigan's Meet
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on it's that time again- W.C., PA Bennigan's Meet within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; yeah...it's Memorial Day weekend....you'll have had enough of the family gatherings, no regional autoX unless you're gonna be in D.C. ...

it's that time again- W.C., PA Bennigan's Meet

yeah...it's Memorial Day weekend....you'll have had enough of the family gatherings, no regional autoX unless you're gonna be in D.C. So we're gonna call it 3 PM, so the ppl that have family stuff can go to their dinnArs and what not... I might go a little earlier to catch the roundy round racings and stuff

West Chester Bennigan's off of route 202.
    Address: 1347 Wilmington Pike, West Chester, PA 19382
    Sunday, May 30th at 3:00 PM

-wYlie

[list=1][*]Roamin'[*]MurrAy (+1?)[*]Swams (+1?)[*]Brandon(?)[*]sonicblue[*]WRX CHIC[*]shortbusSTi[*]saab90089[*]BShow[*]GC8drifter86[*]1970gsx[*]KevinWRX[*]neverendingmods[*]04silverbullet [*]4cyturbowrx[*]WRXin19087[*]huckedup16[*]Q-Scoob[*]virpacalis[*][*]
    Last edited by Roamin'Coyote; 05-29-2004 at 01:18 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bada bump

Count me in. I am gonna say count in 04silver bullet too. He said to watch for meet.

I still have things for sale, so the Mazda will be there. Morettes/wrc titanium shift knob/radiator shroud(polished)/unichip mapped for stage 4+tmic, and WRX carpeted floormats in very good condition for sale. I have a tdo4 with crapped out oil seal(smoker) but no shaft play minus the vacuum lines for ..make an offer. Also, Graham Goode blow off valve/100 atmos. twin piston. Used for like 5k miles. make offer. Great for drag racers. Paid $300 for BOV.

Enough of hijacking this thread. I'll be there. Count 04sb in aswell.

Late,
    Eric
    still stock

ill try to get off work early so i can come and play

Damn right, that's what I'm talking about

Hey Wylie, I might be cool to get up there and watch some NASCAR. I'm a huge NASCAR fan. What time are you planning on getting up there? I can be there, I wanted to watch the race anyway. Lowes Motor Speedway!

GO JIMMIE JOHNSON !!!!!

Jay,
    I should be getting there at that time to catch the tail end of the Indy...NASCAR starts at 5 pm.

-wYlie

Hell, racing is racing

As long as they got wheel (or shoes in the case of Smarty Jones), I love to watch it.

Just let me know and I'll get there when I can.

Hope they have $1 drafts again.
    still stock

the phillies play at 1:35....might have some specials available if they're still playing....

-wYlie
    DISCLAIMER: teh coyote no condony drinking and driving

Originally posted by Roamin'Coyote
    the phillies play at 1:35....might have some specials available if they're still playing....

-wYlie
    DISCLAIMER: teh coyote no condony drinking and driving
    i'll be at teh SatArday game..left-center field, but doubt i will be in Home-run territory tho

Neverendingmods.. i still might be interested in the headlights..though, i will have to get them painted white..the blue wagon is gone..so im trying for next in line not sure if they'd look right on a white wagon tho..
    you commin out to my b-day party saturday night?... starts at like 8...BEER AND FOOD...mazda's welcome
    MurrAy

Sweet . I'll be there. I think 04SB mentioned it to me. Sounds like a good time. Need anything brought along? Food, beer , parts.

Any links to directions to your house man?

See you Sat. night.

Neverendingmods/Eric
    still stock

saturday bump

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.